(#417 (permalink))
Old
Arikado (Offline)
Elegant Rocker

Send a message via AIM to Arikado Send a message via MSN to Arikado
01-04-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLoveDiruxX View Post
well, that's unfortunate, but at least you found some people like us... i would've LOVED to have seen those girls... <3 \O/ yay! Lolita Bible!! i gotta get myself one... :'( but i dont have any money...

i wish i could be there, also, since its boring here. the midweest is so... normal. you look different and everyone stares at you, even the adults... >.< it really sucks being here. after i graduate, i'm thinking... SENIOR ROADTRIP!!! with all my GOOD friends that i grew up with. so i may be able to meet some of my great friends on here!!! ^__^
Yup, I was surprised too...I just looked over from reading and saw them and I was dumbstruck for a moment. Even though it's Japan Town... XD The Lolita Bible is great, but there's so little on aristocrat, it's disappointing -.- And all of the aristocrat models are female, hahaha.

Yeah, I know the Midwest isn't as open minded as we would like...but don't let that stop you! Keep on trying, and eventually some people will catch on, and be like, "Whoa, that's great, I wanna try that!" X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHoneyBeeee View Post
hahah, i'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't allow that though XD oh well, we'll do it anyways!
Hahahahah, don't worry, I was joking...unless you're serious o_o Even so, I don't mind. You can trust me anyway, I'm a really nice person XD But you don't have to take my word for it, because you can't completely trust anyone on the internet. ;]

Welcome Blanche and welcome back mosh! ¦3

Member of the Metal Club
"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star" -孔夫子