JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Asian Clothing and Asian hate. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/18807-asian-clothing-asian-hate.html)

SmMo 09-04-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superheel (Post 575599)
Ok, i've only been here in the United States for 5 months now and i'm already hearing white poeple say negative stuffs about asians. I'm in a High School where being an asian is a big deal for people and i'm getting tired of it. Okay, so i want to dress like an asian from now on, so i can show to them that our clothing is better than them. Can anyone tell me what kinds of clothes asians wear? I'm not talking about JRock fashion because that's to heavy to maintain, i'm talking about casual asian clothing for men. I wanna show these racists what being an asian means.

id just act confident and dont care about what ppl say, get some accessories or sth maybe? being social helps allot too, cause most ppl are prejudice untill you get to know them :p

wearing stuff looking like its from like the shinjuku area are probably quite good idea.

iPhantom 09-04-2008 05:42 PM

lol asian clothes are better huh? made my day... you dont want them to treat you like that, but you say asian clothes are superior... so you're doing what they are doing, thinking your race is better and has better stuff. Don't get me wrong bet you would do the same if it was the other side.

SmMo 09-04-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhantom (Post 576048)
lol asian clothes are better huh? made my day... you dont want them to treat you like that, but you say asian clothes are superior... so you're doing what they are doing, thinking your race is better and has better stuff. Don't get me wrong bet you would do the same if it was the other side.

if you ask me, maybe you dont. Theres 2 kinds of asian men, the ones who care about looks and the ones who dont give a damn.

the one who cares often dress really well while the counterpart walk around in tacky tshirts with jeans or training pants. not saying a tshirt and jeans cant look good but please dont by clothes 3 times your own size ><

NanteNa 09-04-2008 06:31 PM

Hahahaha! X'D

Grow up, sugar.<3

DarkangelsTears 09-04-2008 06:33 PM

hate

There are only some places where Asians and other cultures are discriminated against, especially in central America, and i think in California
but other places embrace, or at the least accept that people are different. I was discriminated against too, around 9/11 because i am west-asian, but it passed quickly.

I Have friends from almost every culture, and try to learn about their cultures out of genuine interest. I don't think you should judge all of America with experiences from one city or town

yuujirou 09-04-2008 06:40 PM

i say just fcuk (french conn. uk) them all x]
and do your own thing my azn brethren
screw all those fashion failures and REPRESENT! =D

DarkangelsTears 09-04-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 576146)
i say just fcuk (french conn. uk) them all x]
and do your own thing my azn brethren
screw all those fashion failures and REPRESENT! =D

Hahahaha, Rock on!!!

CarleyGee 09-04-2008 06:58 PM

I would suggest doing what you want, and dressing how you want. People can make absolutely no sense, if you think you can change how they feel, then go for it! : D

superheel 09-05-2008 02:30 AM

Thanks for all the help, and i apologize if i sounded a little racist there. I was just really so pissed off, i mean, how would you feel if your in a school bus and you would see these people picking up their cellphones and you can see that they are sending text messages such as "Asian Allergy!" or hear people from the back saying "A black man or a white man will never respect an asian man.". That is just annoying. These "White Superiority" mindset is just really so dumb.

Koyuki 09-05-2008 02:48 AM

Hmm...how about bishounen style?
Like Bi Rain, Jun Matsumoto, Hayami mocomichi, Yamashita Tomohisa, you can use their style as reference:) and dont forget make ur hair, grow a little bit longer and style it up. :vsign: