(#521 (permalink))
Old
1CareN5 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to 1CareN5 Send a message via Yahoo to 1CareN5
jjaa - 01-15-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NishiHime View Post
dude, seriously, she's posting pictures of a Japanese model with hairstyles she admires and asking us for advice. If you can't give her some helpful advice that answers her question, why not just focus on another forum subject that you actually enjoy? She clearly made it relevant to Japanese hair.

That said, angelkitty752 if your hair is long and medium texture, not too wavy or frizzy, go for long and layered and if you have straight hair & are not bothered by the idea of bangs, get them! I have straight but slightly wavy hair and tried bangs way back when I was a teenager and they didn't suit my hair texture and were a lot of work to blowdry but for many girls with naturally fine and super-straight hair (like Japanese), bangs looks great! Make sure to go to a very good stylist and with pictures of the style you want and ask him/her to analyze your hair and assess whether bangs would be workable for you as well as layers. Please do post after-haircut pictures so we can see how it turned out. Good luck!!

- Nishi
well it's quite true what you are saying, eventhough this is not a hairstyle forum or something like that the girl wants to know about somo japanese hair cuts, i was also thinking about asking this kind of things... but i'm not that kind of silly girl... wutever.. is just my opinion
(#522 (permalink))
Old
VitalStatistic (Offline)
Mika Mika

Send a message via AIM to VitalStatistic Send a message via Yahoo to VitalStatistic
01-15-2009, 12:27 AM

I usually just wear two rings, a choker, my cross necklace with my class ring on it and 7 earrings
:3

(#523 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
01-15-2009, 12:27 AM

I don't think those styles will suit you O.o

But if you want to have a style similiar, be prepared for the time you'll have to spend on it each morning teasing and hairspraying. That is, if you're wanting to style it like that, of course.
(#524 (permalink))
Old
NishiHime (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-15-2009, 12:43 AM

You have beautiful straight hair and can do anything you like! However, your face is round so I would recommend nothing shorter than 2 inches below your earlobes and the best look is keeping it just below the chin.

- Nishi

~~Member of JapanForum Royal Clan of Gods & Goddesses~~
http://www.nishimusic.com
Webmistress of UsagiandMamoru.com, MiakaandTamahome.com, MaxLovely.com, PrincessIshtar.com, ArwenandAragorn.com

(#525 (permalink))
Old
HIalchemist (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-15-2009, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeBaby112 View Post
can anyone help?
I want to cut my hair to be sort of Japanese/anime style, but I don't want it too short. (I have very thin hair too.)
Attachment 8743
That my hair...
thanks!
Your hair is perfect! Why would you wana change it

(#526 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

01-15-2009, 01:12 AM

I've generally avoided this thread, so this is a first for me

I already have my hair cut how I like it, I just need to find a way to style it that's somewhat quicker then how I've styled it before.

I don't have any reference images, since I've just recently recut my hair to a different length. However, it was derived from Reita's (the Gazette) usual hairstyle (mine: light blonde, short bangs on one side, diagonally cut to make longer bangs on the other side, layered, with each layer being a bit longer then an inch).

Eh, just though I'd ask your guys opinion. I'm not expecting a quick reply or anything. And to state it again, I'm looking for a way to STYLE it

I don't want a crazy style, but something easy to do that IS a bit JRockish....why, because their usual styles interest me =)

Thanks in advance.
(#527 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

01-15-2009, 01:28 AM

I wear my awesome spinner necklace (it spins! how could you NOT love that?!), and my Domo gloves.

'tis about all.
(#528 (permalink))
Old
AnimeBaby112 (Offline)
Banned

01-15-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
I've generally avoided this thread, so this is a first for me

I already have my hair cut how I like it, I just need to find a way to style it that's somewhat quicker then how I've styled it before.

I don't have any reference images, since I've just recently recut my hair to a different length. However, it was derived from Reita's (the Gazette) usual hairstyle (mine: light blonde, short bangs on one side, diagonally cut to make longer bangs on the other side, layered, with each layer being a bit longer then an inch).

Eh, just though I'd ask your guys opinion. I'm not expecting a quick reply or anything. And to state it again, I'm looking for a way to STYLE it

I don't want a crazy style, but something easy to do that IS a bit JRockish....why, because their usual styles interest me =)

Thanks in advance.
I thought these looked cool for your kind of hair:
88519025lw3.jpg
n505914222_200634_6847.jpg
Hope it helps!
(#529 (permalink))
Old
HiroKazu (Offline)
JF Regular

01-15-2009, 03:05 AM

Well, I wear sometimes a necklace of a X
some rings [with a fake diamond and another with a skull]
Jing jang shoes, I dont want to get them off LOL! im sticky with them

Do you know where can I buy Gackt's necklace and rings?

I want to buy them but IDK where Thanks and have a great day

Secret Garden
(#530 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

01-15-2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroKazu View Post
Do you know where can I buy Gackt's necklace and rings?

I want to buy them but IDK where Thanks and have a great day
You can buy Gacktish necklaces on ebay probably....
If you mean necklaces OWNED and WORN by Gackt....well, sorry about your luck.