JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aznclarity (Offline)
New to JF

Hair Coloring [searched] =] - 01-07-2009, 08:28 AM

Hello everyone, new to the site. I looked around at a lot of the hair threads that have been posted and wanted to know how i should color my hair. My friend is a cosmetologist so she will be doing all the work, my real question is where and what spots should I color, I don't want to completely change my hair color, i just wanted certain parts/streaks to be colored. I definitely don't want it to be outrageous or feminine. Can you guys please post up pictures of some really cool male hair styles that involve coloring? here are a couple pictures i like, and the way i plan to style my hair, along with some pictures of my hair currently. It'll most likely be colored brown/lighter brown. Post away please! and let me know what you think about my hair!

the way i want it colored is something like these.

Here is my hair as it stands now, the first picture, the bottom back was longer, now the back is shorter.

planning to cut my hair like the main character from FF versus.

Last edited by aznclarity : 01-07-2009 at 08:38 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MaymeRachael (Offline)
War Sucks, Let's Party!

Send a message via Yahoo to MaymeRachael
01-07-2009, 10:21 PM

If you don't want to completly dye all of your hair you can do quite a few things:

1. you could do a two tone style...where the bottom layer is one color, leaving the upper level your original color...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2141/...9d82bf.jpg?v=0

2. you could do what's called "chunking"...less organized highlighting. It can be done with any number of colors...either natural or not.

Those may be a little to "outrageous" or just not what you're looking for. . . just try playing with color and texture. . . the best things happen with hair when to don't try for something specific! ^_~

Hope that helped. . . at least a little!

P.S. the idea from FFXIII! ^_^ Totally rad! ^_~

Muffin Club Founder & President l Miyavi Stalking Society l Jello Club
Matoi from Phantasmagoria l Sharing Satoshi from Girugamesh w/Miyavifan
MEMBER OF THE FINAL FANTASY CLAN CODENAME:AERIS