(#431 (permalink))
Old
JrockerHime (Offline)
Kamijo's~Vampire~Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to JrockerHime
01-01-2009, 04:02 PM

Umm.. I think Ruki from Gazette have,s the best hairStyle
and Reita two!

Gackt's hair is always a dif color i love his Hair!

Also Kamijo from Versailles has Beautiful long hairStyle ^__^

"lovers need no reason a chance need not one either waiting for the night of falling stars to cast my wish these repeating words are the words of my prayer..."
From The English Lyrics to Ma Chérie By Malice Mizer

Last edited by JrockerHime : 01-01-2009 at 04:35 PM.
(#432 (permalink))
Old
CrucifiedCountess (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to CrucifiedCountess
Thumbs up 01-01-2009, 04:53 PM

they're all just awesome!

Fire,fire,walk with me !
(#433 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
01-01-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibichick83 View Post
Hey, nice one mangapunkrocker, as long as it makes YOU happy, then that's all that matters

This pic of Hyde with hairclips looks cool -

hide= my god of hairstyles... >>

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#434 (permalink))
Old
KurtFu22 (Offline)
Learn Your Englishie!

Send a message via AIM to KurtFu22
01-02-2009, 12:12 AM

I love ruki's Black and Red hair and i love his new curly hair-style!

Tatsuki*Auncia.Shun&Rame*Vidoll.Jun&Yuusei*The Kiddie.Sungmin*SuperJunior.T.O.P*BigBang.BiRain
Akatsuki Clan Member Sasori
Kiroshime-oneesan
KingAndres-oniisan

Last edited by KurtFu22 : 01-02-2009 at 12:15 AM.
(#435 (permalink))
Old
BinBonMomo (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to BinBonMomo
01-28-2009, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayanyan View Post
Can I buy that shirt that is awesome !!! Is that a leather button up?>
IN fact how do these people get those cool clothes I cant find anythign like that online or in america at all.. ANyone got any tips?
Ebay. Japan. China. Europe. It is not all in set. . . You need to find some clothes you like mod them or mix styles. Got to be creative
(#436 (permalink))
Old
BinBonMomo (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariYa View Post
I have a question. I don't remember exactly which member said prevously that he/she cuts their own hair. How do you make sure that after u done your hair looks fine and not crooked ? I hae the J rok type hair where the longest layers are the ones in the back and as you go higher layers become shorter. I also have bangs and the hair abovce my ears also same length as the hair in the back. So any suggestions?
To tell ya the truth not all Visual Kei, Kote kote, Ganguro, Oshare etc hair is perfect. Lot of it is messy. . . What I recommend is if you hae a day where you spare lot of time go into where you usually do your hair Get a can of hair spray. One that is strong and go buy Gatsbi. If you cannot buy that Japanese Gatsbi brand from any site or Ebay and you are in America go buy Got 2 be it is I believe german version of Gastbi and works just fine. I recommend Gatsbi because you can buy different wax of Gatsbi to do different style. For example the wind tunnel effect, spike, anti wind (so your hair stay in one place. If you want to do something like a Kote Kote style (Like Malice Mizer/ Moi Dix Mois) Just use tons and tons of hairspray. But go to the bathroom and just spend time on different style with your hair. If you do not like one style go wash it and retry. If you are looking for a certain style. Post a recent pic of your hair and the style you want. Send these to me somehow and I will guide you.
(#437 (permalink))
Old
BinBonMomo (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2009, 02:24 AM

My hair was like the guy on the left before it grew out longer. Going to cut my hair into another style here soon so. . . . yeah

I have 16gigs of Japanese fashions and hair styles etc I can post more. For really good hair style or tips go to Hair Council search it.
(#438 (permalink))
Old
BinBonMomo (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2009, 02:28 AM

Also alot of people who do Japanese hairstyles and do different ones like everyone week do Hair extensions so you might want to look into that. . . Reason for this is because dying your hair every week a new color will first off destroy it no matter how much good product you use to make it stay healthy. . . Also how do you think they go from short to long and the other way around so fast? That's right lol. . . .
(#439 (permalink))
Old
BinBonMomo (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2009, 02:36 AM

Also for those peoples who have think hair that is impossible to make straight. Just thins it out when you get a hair cut next. To make it really straight like for example when I cut peoples hair I thin it out for them. When they want it more of a asian look straight I straighten it with a straightner I go over the whole hair three or two times to make it asian like straight for them, but get good product to put in the hair before so it does not singe. Also make sure your hair is dry. When styling your hair I suggest washing it don't be lazy and splash water on it, that's lazy and you won't get the best results. The reason for this is that the oils in your hair will make it diffacult to shape etc when damping it. When you fully wash it the oils will come it making it easier for styling. After you have washed it dry it super well as well as you can. After the towel I suggest using a blow dryer to finish the work. Make sure it is BONE DRY this is for easy styling. Next after that I suggest again using Gatsbi or Got 2 be get just enough on your finger to mix in your hands. You do not want globs of it on your hand or fingers. . . This will weigh your hair down screwing up your styling process making it hella hard to style. You can always put more in it. The idea is to basically stick it and shape it not glob it with as much ingrediant as possible. Also for some extra stick I suggest Hair spray. . . . Tons and tons of it. If you cannot use Hair spray use the Gatsbi anti wind wax.
(#440 (permalink))
Old
BinBonMomo (Offline)
New to JF

01-28-2009, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
HIM?? O.O *faints*

You gotta be kidding.

The one in pink, right? It can't be a man!
Of course it is a guy lolololol. . . Reason for his leaving of An Cafe had to do with I believe his dad became sick and wanted him to finish school. . . So he is doing that.