JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Importing Japanese shampoo and soaps - 09-12-2010, 01:45 AM

( Mods: Move to other thread if needed. I don't know where this goes)

I was thinking, when I get the money I could import Japanese shampoos and soaps. Now before I have people chasing me down with pitch forks and flaming sticks saying stuff like, " It's selfish to do such a thing" and " Don't even bother with that stuff". Hear me out for a sec, I've used a lot of hair products from here and, it doesn't work for me dandruff and thick curly hair.

The ONLY thing that works is to cut my hair short.

I've heard that, these products from Japan help with such things. But, I don't know if it's a rumor or not. My other problem is that, would it help with such problem or would it make my dandify curly hair worse?

Also, how much would it cost to import such products? And where could I find a site to import such things?

~苦痛は中心、それはある から来る; 憎む人によって引き起こされる。~
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miyukichan55 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Miyukichan55
09-25-2010, 07:41 PM

I'm not sure if the products u want will work or not bcus i have never tried such things for my( i have curly hair too) but to buy the products u can try an asian market if u have one near where u live and if the even sell that kind of stuff but if not then just google it and place an order( which might be pricey but im not completely sure.) hope this helps.

Creativity is what rules my world, without it i have nothing.