JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
QuoyaNatsume (Offline)
<==========="Gimm e Sugar"

Send a message via MSN to QuoyaNatsume
12-04-2007, 01:49 AM

Wat's up Unknown???!! How's Wulfy doin?? yeah I should b on for a little while this week. Gonna get some new pics for you guy's too!!

MOM-Yuri Yurir-IonFortuna
Stalker To-Excessum GirlFriend to-TheUnknown
Crazy Brother-Narutocrazy101
Big Brother-SeeD
Gatekeeper-animedude3 -Tasty Cream Pie To-Diru0gaze
Son-Thunda Talkative romantic brother-Powermad147
Auntie-tiki808 Auntie to-Eiri& ML
Kittie w/ Wings-Hoshichan 'ly Camera Vixen- Pjok
+~Member of the Tenjho Tenge Clan
Member-Maya Natsume+~
Member of the THE PERVY CLUB!!
~+MeMbEr Of ThE VaMpIrE cLaN+~
Old
Raeran (Offline)
New to JF

12-04-2007, 04:48 PM

i know this is stupid but alot americans wear eyeliner
i'm 14 and i'm a chinese and i would really love to wear eyeliner but...i don't even have one and i keep thinking that the liquid will go into my eye and my eye will turn black and i'll go blind

any tips? lol XD
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-04-2007, 05:00 PM

use pencil eyeliner ;P
Old
Raeran (Offline)
New to JF

12-04-2007, 05:18 PM

lol, i would like to ask, in america, what age onwards do the female usually use eyeliner?
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-04-2007, 05:34 PM

Why are you wondering just about people in america?
Old
gloomth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2007, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeran View Post
i know this is stupid but alot americans wear eyeliner
i'm 14 and i'm a chinese and i would really love to wear eyeliner but...i don't even have one and i keep thinking that the liquid will go into my eye and my eye will turn black and i'll go blind

any tips? lol XD
hehehe
i live in black eyeliner.

Liquid liner is easy and fast providing you have a steady hand. Its like applying a light paint to your eyelid so if your wrist wiggles it looks wonky. but the effect is really nice

if youre afraid of actual eyeliner pencils or cant seem to get a dark enough effect with them try investing in a really good black eyeshadow or eyepigment.
I am absolutely addicted to MAC cosmetics black pigment. it stays perfect for AGES when worn and is blacker than black. just use a finger tip to apply it or a little teensie brush, and the little container lasts a long time if used properly.

As for eyeliner pencils- try and find a good quality one with a lot of oil in it. Not ACTUAL oil lol but it needs to be slick and thick so it goes onto your skin really easily, and itll stay longer.

Seriously with makeup ive found its way easier to get amazing effects if you actually invest in good quality products. The cheap 1.99 eyeliner may work when youre twelve but its not a long term or mature plan. lol

um thats me (pic) with black eyeliner and a bit of the MAC shadow, its an older pic (maybe a year or so old) but i still do my liner the same way a lot.

Um and a more recent one. its not the best example but i havent really been taking pics at all lately- other than work ones lol
Using blakc MAC pigment powder and some liquid eyeliner and tons of mascara here
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-04-2007, 06:50 PM

um girls in 8th grae already start to use it
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-04-2007, 06:52 PM

How old are girls in 8th grade?
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

12-04-2007, 07:26 PM

unless you have massive round beautiful asian eyes. which most of us don't

NEVER USE LINER ON THE BOTTOM RIM OF YOUR EYE. cuz it makes your eyes look smaller than they already are.

and, i would suggest using kohl liner first, to experiment with liner. and then move on to liquid when you are confident enough.

Also there is a possibility that the liquid eyeliner can look dodgy due to the fact that sometimes, you can't see much of the eyelids on asians. So it looks dodgy sometimes.

and remember: don't expect it to be perfect if you're going for the smudgy rocky look- (though once again, unless you're talented with shadow and liner- one could always look like they've been punched in the eye)

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
Old
vlady (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to vlady
12-04-2007, 11:32 PM

All my clothes are usually "sk8r boy type of clothes " ..oh and some suits but only for work ..hate them

So anyway do you guys think i could get a japan rock hair style don`t think if would look good on me..but if so any recomandations?

Heres a picture of me whit my usual hair style

“I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
For those ten seconds or least I'm free nothing else matter”

Last edited by vlady : 12-04-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Closed Thread