JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-06-2008, 09:56 PM

Ohhh wow I wish I had eyes like those *points at Eve's pic* I know those are fake but.. it'd be cool if they weren't, wouldn't it?! >.<'

Claire... are you trying to prove something to the world? lmao~

everything is relative and contradictory ~
Old
YuriNakamore (Offline)
super secret spy

04-07-2008, 12:37 AM

Will this work? This is what I look like.
It's not me but I have the same hair cut, I wear my eyeliner like that, the only thing diffrent is that my eyes are brown and my face is a little bit thiner. Sorry if it was miss leading. But I have no pictures that I can get to work on this computer.

I’ll stop loving you, When diamonds never sparkle, and flowers cease to grow. When thunder doesn’t echo, and rivers do not flow. When hearts no longer wander, and hands are never held. When smiles are only memories and hope is never felt. When trees no longer blossom, and stars refuse to shine. When autumn has no falling leaves and winter never dies. When time has no more tomorrow and rainbows have no hue. When God alone commands me, Then I’ll stop loving you.

Last edited by YuriNakamore : 04-07-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old
Orodreth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Orodreth
04-07-2008, 12:44 AM

I love the black on blonde look.

あいしてる
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
04-07-2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriNakamore View Post

I hope you're not saying that's you because the title " 62223-emo-girl-3. " is rather suspicious. x.x

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
04-07-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriNakamore View Post

woah o.o'
striking~ <33
=DD
this one likes ^__^

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
04-07-2008, 12:57 AM

sweet bling Claire! =)

every one looks great!

n e ways yea im not like a HUGE collector... but i see them all the time in stores and they're so cheap compared to America contact prices so i just pick up a few for parties and stuff, they got really cool ones that make your eyes like all Anime and wider and stuff.

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan
Old
YuriNakamore (Offline)
super secret spy

04-07-2008, 12:59 AM

Aww thanx. You're sweet. ^_^

I’ll stop loving you, When diamonds never sparkle, and flowers cease to grow. When thunder doesn’t echo, and rivers do not flow. When hearts no longer wander, and hands are never held. When smiles are only memories and hope is never felt. When trees no longer blossom, and stars refuse to shine. When autumn has no falling leaves and winter never dies. When time has no more tomorrow and rainbows have no hue. When God alone commands me, Then I’ll stop loving you.

Last edited by YuriNakamore : 04-07-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Too whiney
Old
Orodreth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housetek View Post
sweet bling Claire! =)

every one looks great!

n e ways yea im not like a HUGE collector... but i see them all the time in stores and they're so cheap compared to America contact prices so i just pick up a few for parties and stuff, they got really cool ones that make your eyes like all Anime and wider and stuff.
I know what contacts you're talking about. I heard something on the news like a year or so ago about all these japanese schoolgirls and people getting those or something. I can't remember, i have a bad memory, but i think I know what you're talking about.

あいしてる
Old
YuriNakamore (Offline)
super secret spy

04-07-2008, 01:39 AM

It's not me but I have the same hair cut, I wear my eyeliner like that, the only thing diffrent is that my eyes are brown and my face is a little bit thiner. Sorry if it was miss leading. But I have no pictures that I can get to work on this computer. I'm thinking about getting my lip pierced. What do you think?

Old
Orodreth (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-07-2008, 01:40 AM

Well I'd give you my opinion, but it's hard. But, if I had to go off of that picture, I'd say go for it. I also want one.

あいしてる
Closed Thread