LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-18-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujirou View Post
Well that was rather uncalled for, but whatever.
Though, I must ask you in return.
Why exactly do 'you' care what I ask??
Does it bother you that something bothers me? (if so, then that's awfully sweet of you x])
And fyi, the person is labelled as a 'jf regular'
That should indicate that the lass has posted a reasonable amount on the forums and should have a relative understanding of where somethings go~
And if they had trouble reading English you ask?~
Isn't it just dandy when people who haven't the slightest clue of the topic they're about too jump into, start posting random nonsense as if they know what in the bloody hell they're talking about?
Though that would more register as ignorance and a lack of proper reasoning/education than having low capacity for the comprehension of the basics of the English language~ but whatev x]
"taking your post as a serious and well meaning one.....
one question....
why would you ask something like that when you're in a topic for 'fashion'???
when we quite clearly, or so i would believe, have a topic for 'music'????????
._.''

saying that your going to take their post seriously and then not answering them and questioning them about posting in the wrong forum list is arrogant
as for reading English.. your saying that its impossible for someone to understand a bit of english but not be fluent in the language? maybe all they understood was "Sex Pot Revenge" hell maybe they even knew "Fashion" that doesnt mean that they know "Music"

how did Diryavi pretend to know what she was talking about!? she was asking questions.. who knows maybe she forgot that she was in the fashion thread list.. but does it matter? do you want a tissue to wipe your tears on because she posted in the wrong list? how about just answering her instead of questioning her for posting in the wrong thread

but like i said.. stop crying.. no one else cared that she posted in the wrong thread whether it be by accident or on purpose and by having a sook about it makes you look like a little bitch that cries because his little sisters jeans dont fit him anymore

Last edited by JoshAussie : 07-18-2008 at 10:20 AM.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
07-19-2008, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
"taking your post as a serious and well meaning one.....
one question....
why would you ask something like that when you're in a topic for 'fashion'???
when we quite clearly, or so i would believe, have a topic for 'music'????????
._.''

saying that your going to take their post seriously and then not answering them and questioning them about posting in the wrong forum list is arrogant
as for reading English.. your saying that its impossible for someone to understand a bit of english but not be fluent in the language? maybe all they understood was "Sex Pot Revenge" hell maybe they even knew "Fashion" that doesnt mean that they know "Music"

how did Diryavi pretend to know what she was talking about!? she was asking questions.. who knows maybe she forgot that she was in the fashion thread list.. but does it matter? do you want a tissue to wipe your tears on because she posted in the wrong list? how about just answering her instead of questioning her for posting in the wrong thread

but like i said.. stop crying.. no one else cared that she posted in the wrong thread whether it be by accident or on purpose and by having a sook about it makes you look like a little bitch that cries because his little sisters jeans dont fit him anymore
what i meant when i said i was going too take the post as a serious one was that i was making the assumption that the person isn't just asking stupid questions just too be stupid, but too actually seek out information~
apparently you misunderstood that >.>'

"as for reading English.. your saying that its impossible for someone to understand a bit of english but not be fluent in the language? maybe all they understood was "Sex Pot Revenge" hell maybe they even knew "Fashion" that doesnt mean that they know "Music" "
well that was my point... >.>"'
isn't it bother some when people just jump into conversations that they have no idea about, delivering absolutely irrelevant and off topic comments?
of course, though it apparently wasn't so obvious too some, i was making an analogy too when others, or people in general, start posting irrelevant or misunderstood comments (like what you're doing now x]); and NOT talking 'SPECIFICALLY' about her, lol~

and it's rather curious x]
how, how much of an 'arrogant' and 'unsophisticated' turd you make yourself seem when you start making such unnecessarily crude remarks ^_^
especially when you so blatantly misinterpreted my posts~

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.

Last edited by yuujirou : 07-19-2008 at 04:34 AM.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-19-2008, 05:16 AM

Quote:
what i meant when i said i was going too take the post as a serious one was that i was making the assumption that the person isn't just asking stupid questions just too be stupid, but too actually seek out information~
apparently you misunderstood that >.>'
lol i didnt read your entire post to reply to this

lol let me get this straight..

so you take the post seriously.. but instead of answering her.. you question her for posting into the wrong forum list.. whilst avoiding her actuall questions completely.. good bloke.. lol

i mean.. wow.. no shit sherlock your assumptions were right!!! she was a serious poster!!! who actually wanted serious information!! but your serious arrogance came through to show what a serious dickhead you are

im sure your getting a bit teary now.. so i guess ill end it there.. theres no point writing more when your not going to be able to read through your man tears, (btw your word of the day thread was great.. sooooo helpfull, must be in your nature to be so helpfull huh)
Word of the day: Closed
(#34 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

07-19-2008, 05:25 AM

Quote:
lol i didnt read your entire post to reply to this

lol let me get this straight..

so you take the post seriously.. but instead of answering her.. you question her for posting into the wrong forum list.. whilst avoiding her actuall questions completely.. good bloke.. lol

i mean.. wow.. no shit sherlock your assumptions were right!!! she was a serious poster!!! who actually wanted serious information!! but your serious arrogance came through to show what a serious dickhead you are

im sure your getting a bit teary now.. so i guess ill end it there.. theres no point writing more when your not going to be able to read through your man tears, (btw your word of the day thread was great.. sooooo helpfull, must be in your nature to be so helpfull huh)
Word of the day: Closed
hmm, never had any intention of answering her post o.O"
and, whoever said i was a good guy? x]
sure, i can be a dick a times~
and hell, aren't you being one right now? (hypocrite much? o.O")
and, like any other guy, yeah, i'm arrogant, so what? lolz
and.....going by your lack of material...i take it that you accept everything else i said x] good for you~ thanks for proving to me your comprehensive capacity~ it's good too know you aren't just some mindless blabbing moron who hasn't a clue~ your just a stuck up hypocrite w/ a really shitty attitude, atrocious diction, and terrible sarcasm~
(mind you, that nonsense of tears...has grown redundant >.>''' seriously..it's just childish)

and i'm glad you liked my thread x]
shame it was deleted (didn't have a point too it anyway)
though... it makes one ponder....
why did you bring it up in this thread again??

pardon the ignorance on that...but i honestly see no direct relevance too our current discussion ._.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-19-2008, 05:35 AM

Quote:
hmm, never had any intention of answering her post o.O"
and, whoever said i was a good guy? x]
sure, i can be a dick a times~
and hell, aren't you being one right now? (hypocrite much? o.O")
and, like any other guy, yeah, i'm arrogant, so what? lolz
and.....going by your lack of material...i take it that you accept everything else i said x] good for you~ thanks for proving to me your comprehensive capacity~ it's good too know you aren't just some mindless blabbing moron who hasn't a clue~ your just a stuck up hypocrite w/ a really shitty attitude, atrocious diction, and terrible sarcasm~
(mind you, that nonsense of tears...has grown redundant >.>''' seriously..it's just childish)

and i'm glad you liked my thread x]
shame it was deleted (didn't have a point too it anyway)
though... it makes one ponder....
why did you bring it up in this thread again??

pardon the ignorance on that...but i honestly see no direct relevance too our current discussion ._.
like i said in my last post "lol i didnt read your entire post to reply to this"

what do you mean a dick at times? your a dick all the time, alltho i dont understand why imo youv got nothing to be arrogant about lol

p.s. make sure you read the first line of my post twice.. as im pretty sure its implying i didnt read your entire post.. yep look at that.. thats exactly what its implying

learn to read
(#36 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

07-19-2008, 05:51 AM

Quote:
like i said in my last post "lol i didnt read your entire post to reply to this"

what do you mean a dick at times? your a dick all the time, alltho i dont understand why imo youv got nothing to be arrogant about lol

p.s. make sure you read the first line of my post twice.. as im pretty sure its implying i didnt read your entire post.. yep look at that.. thats exactly what its implying

learn to read
hmm....not that i didn't read it...more that....
well, let's face it
your grammar sucks ._.'''

and if you will...
"alltho i dont understand why imo youv got nothing to be arrogant about lol"

^-- please, kindly, interpret that in literate English....
you totally lost me w/ that x.x

(#37 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-19-2008, 06:03 AM

Quote:
hmm....not that i didn't read it...more that....
well, let's face it
your grammar sucks ._.'''

and if you will...
"alltho i dont understand why imo youv got nothing to be arrogant about lol"

^-- please, kindly, interpret that in literate English....
you totally lost me w/ that x.x
lmfao..

"Alltho i dont understand why (adds Comma here) imo (Acronym, In My Opinion) youv got nothing to be arrogant about lol"

but seriously.. if you couldnt read that because of a comma and an Acronym you should literally take reading lessons.. i said it as a joke before.. but now id probably actually advise it.

for someone who tries to act smart.. your !@#$n stupid lol

this will be my last post - so dont bother replying because i wont be checking (but feel free to post reply if it makes you feel better)

reason being: i dont argue with retards

Flame War Over
(#38 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

07-19-2008, 06:10 AM

Quote:
lmfao..

"Alltho i dont understand why (adds Comma here) imo (Acronym, In My Opinion) youv got nothing to be arrogant about lol"

but seriously.. if you couldnt read that because of a comma and an Acronym you should literally take reading lessons.. i said it as a joke before.. but now id probably actually advise it.

for someone who tries to act smart.. your !@#$n stupid lol

this will be my last post - so dont bother replying because i wont be checking (but feel free to post reply if it makes you feel better)

reason being: i dont argue with retards

Flame War Over
haha, in the case that you might happen too return too this thread out of curiousity, and because i'm really bored right now~

i was actually wondering whether or not you understood the applications of acronyms...and if you even knew what an acronym was, lolz

"you should literally take reading lessons.. i said it as a joke before.. but now id probably actually advise it."

^---'nuff said x]

(#39 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-19-2008, 06:16 AM

Quote:
haha, in the case that you might happen too return too this thread out of curiousity, and because i'm really bored right now~

i was actually wondering whether or not you understood the applications of acronyms...and if you even knew what an acronym was, lolz

"you should literally take reading lessons.. i said it as a joke before.. but now id probably actually advise it."

^---'nuff said x]
last post

ac·ro·nymplay_w2("A0065600") (kr-nm)
n. A word formed from the initial letters of a name, such as WAC for Women's Army Corps, or by combining initial letters or parts of a series of words, such as radar for radio detecting and ranging.

looks like im right again

blow me
(#40 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)

07-19-2008, 06:19 AM

Quote:
last post

ac·ro·nymplay_w2("A0065600") (kr-nm)
n. A word formed from the initial letters of a name, such as WAC for Women's Army Corps, or by combining initial letters or parts of a series of words, such as radar for radio detecting and ranging.

looks like im right again

blow me
sad that you had to reference it from a dictionary...
even more sad that you, yet again, misunderstood what i posted >.>''