LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

Send a message via MSN to TenmaAi
Looking For Recipes x3 - 04-25-2009, 09:34 AM

Hello minna!
I'm looking for some new recipes to make. This way I can try and make & taiste new things. I'm mostly looking for japanese recipes but others are most welcome to. ^^
I hope you all can help with this!

Thank you very much in advance!

TenmaAi

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Cypsis (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Cypsis
04-27-2009, 05:50 PM

In Youtube is a channel "Cookingwithdog". there are many Japanese recipes and videos how to make them

A Girl with a dream
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

04-27-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypsis View Post
In Youtube is a channel "Cookingwithdog". there are many Japanese recipes and videos how to make them
A thank you!! ^^
That will get me some where xD

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-27-2009, 07:51 PM

I don't like sweet food, which is a shame really since most Asian food tends to be a bit sweet. I liked Yakisoba, but I disliked the noodles and thought it was a bit too sweet so I searched for a modified recipe that would make it sour, bitter or salty instead.

• I found one that called for Udon noodles, your choice of veggies, scallions and chicken [or tofu, it tastes good with nothing as well] and soy sauce. We found that some sort of nut goes well with it, sun flowers especially.
  • You cook the Udon noodles by the directions and chop up and saute the chicken until its cooked through in a thin layer of oil then throw in veggies and cook until desired.
  • I recommend you use a little more oil or wok oil in the pan and then mix the noodles into the pan with the veggies and mix, add soy sauce until the noodles are light brown [you can add more after wards] and its ready!

I recommend you eat it on top of or mixed into unsalted rice, it kind of takes the sudden salty shock out and its more filling, plus it tastes better with rice honestly.

This is my first attempt at it:

I should've cut the broccoli [yes I LOVE broccoli] into thinner strips, it was still slightly raw when it was all done but ah well it was still good

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey

Last edited by Undertherose25 : 04-27-2009 at 07:55 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TenmaAi (Offline)
Demon_Love

04-28-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertherose25 View Post
I don't like sweet food, which is a shame really since most Asian food tends to be a bit sweet. I liked Yakisoba, but I disliked the noodles and thought it was a bit too sweet so I searched for a modified recipe that would make it sour, bitter or salty instead.

• I found one that called for Udon noodles, your choice of veggies, scallions and chicken [or tofu, it tastes good with nothing as well] and soy sauce. We found that some sort of nut goes well with it, sun flowers especially.
  • You cook the Udon noodles by the directions and chop up and saute the chicken until its cooked through in a thin layer of oil then throw in veggies and cook until desired.
  • I recommend you use a little more oil or wok oil in the pan and then mix the noodles into the pan with the veggies and mix, add soy sauce until the noodles are light brown [you can add more after wards] and its ready!

I recommend you eat it on top of or mixed into unsalted rice, it kind of takes the sudden salty shock out and its more filling, plus it tastes better with rice honestly.

This is my first attempt at it:

I should've cut the broccoli [yes I LOVE broccoli] into thinner strips, it was still slightly raw when it was all done but ah well it was still good
Thank you ! I'll be sure to try it out when I have the time ^^

....[VampiSupporter]....
x3 The Belgium Trio x3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
ColorblindGirl (Offline)
New to JF

04-30-2009, 07:49 AM

Setsuko's Japanese Food Blog
This is ja nice food blog about japanese food. I tried the Nanban recipe and it is great!!

No ordinary sin
This perfect working order
I'd rather sink than swim
If I can't walk on water