JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Food (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-food/)
-   -   Finally, the Green Tea Coke!! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-food/25656-finally-green-tea-coke.html)

Nagoyankee 06-04-2009 05:04 AM

Finally, the Green Tea Coke!!

1 Attachment(s)
Coca Cola Japan will be selling a green tea-flavored Coke starting June 8, 2009, according to Yahoo Japan News.

I will be reporting back as soon as I've tasted it. I love my country for always creating new things. ;)

Kenpachi11 06-04-2009 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagoyankee (Post 728752)
Coca Cola Japan will be selling a green tea-flavored Coke starting June 8, 2009, according to Yahoo Japan News.

I will be reporting back as soon as I've tasted it. I love my country for always creating new things. ;)

wow! what will they come up with next?! so does the design really go to the bottom of the bottle? :confused:

ozkai 06-04-2009 06:00 AM

WOW!!

Coca Cola is in business, hope not as all those healthy Japanese teas in the drink machines were a really pleasant and healthy quencher.

Tenchu 06-04-2009 07:59 AM

Why has Coke suddenly started making all these other flavors?

noodle 06-04-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagoyankee (Post 728752)
I love my country for always creating new things. ;)

Eyy?? Coca Cola Plus Green Tea already exists in other countries... Hardly a Japanese creation!

Tenchu 06-04-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noodle (Post 728768)
Eyy?? Coca Cola Plus Green Tea already exists in other countries... Hardly a Japanese creation!

I now add basil and parmesan cheese to my beer for extra flavor...

noodle 06-04-2009 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 728770)
I now add basil and parmesan cheese to my beer for extra flavor...

lol... I don't know how bear tastes with or without your extra ingrediants... I'll wait for someone else to be disgusted. lol

SHAD0W 06-04-2009 08:40 AM

:O Awesome! Nagoyankee, you just gotta post me some of that stuff!!! Pretty please with a cherry on top? :D

Nyororin 06-04-2009 09:50 AM

Unfortunately there is no way I will touch the stuff. "no calorie" means "filled with strange artificial sweeteners that are probably worse for you than sugar"...

I`ll pass. If I want no calorie green tea - I`ll buy green tea. Or sprinkle some maccha in regular coke or something. Fake sweeteners honestly make me incredibly ill, surely they can`t be good for you...

xYinniex 06-04-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyororin (Post 728777)
Unfortunately there is no way I will touch the stuff. "no calorie" means "filled with strange artificial sweeteners that are probably worse for you than sugar"...

I`ll pass. If I want no calorie green tea - I`ll buy green tea. Or sprinkle some maccha in regular coke or something. Fake sweeteners honestly make me incredibly ill, surely they can`t be good for you...

You should see some of the crap, my University buddies eat...hahaha

Well, I like the packaging of Coca Cola Green tea. =)