(#11 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
09-14-2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexster View Post
Brings amusement when one isn't certain to what they are thinking. Anyways conversation is veering. But humans being marinated in ramen sounds a bit off. Cannibals await.
Ha ha, the conversation wouldn't veer if you had been more specific in the first place.

I think "cannibals" is a bit of a hyperbole here. I maintain my original point about getting the facts right by having a first-person experience, so as to straighten out narrow-minded and conservative perceptions. But I'll still acknowledge your thinking, as an personal opinion.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

09-14-2010, 05:22 PM

Being specific is boring. though it wasn't my fault for making you think that way.

First-hand experiences aren't always going to be there.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

09-14-2010, 06:48 PM

wow im actually really hungry for some pork ramen
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

09-14-2010, 07:04 PM

Tohruchan! Damn your cuteness. Lol Would you like to bathe in Ramen? (:
(#15 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

09-15-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Being specific is boring. though it wasn't my fault for making you think that way.

First-hand experiences aren't always going to be there.
You may think it's boring, but it can lead to many misunderstandings because of how equivocal and ambiguous you are, especially since I hate being misunderstood and misunderstanding people. In a thread of serious interest, I wouldn't want to squander time, energy and other resources away to decipher your semantics. It is, therefore, partly your fault, because, logically, you could have contributed to a more effective communication between us, if you had been clearer. Take me out on a date and I should prove as unspecific as the next person.

True, that's why I said I want to count on those living in Japan, didn't I?

@tohruchan7, ramen ftw! Yeah, I ask the same question, what do you think of it?

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 09-15-2010 at 11:11 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

09-15-2010, 11:39 AM

If I were misunderstood, I wouldn't mind. Shows how much a person can over look me because of their doltishness. And also apologies for making you think that way towards me, I'll take the fault, though, you should have a wider variety of an open mind.

You did, sir. (veering away from the topic).
(#17 (permalink))
Old
WellThatHurt (Offline)
JF Regular

09-15-2010, 11:42 AM

Sounds good to me. Wheres the nearest spa? I want me a good bowl of ramen... i mean i want to simmer....something like that.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
09-15-2010, 12:08 PM

My question would have been, 'Can you eat the noodles?', but I see now why that wouldn't work. I think it would be good and certainly something different

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#19 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

09-15-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
If I were misunderstood, I wouldn't mind. Shows how much a person can over look me because of their doltishness. And also apologies for making you think that way towards me, I'll take the fault, though, you should have a wider variety of an open mind.

You did, sir. (veering away from the topic).
If you were misunderstood, you wouldn't mind. I have to remind you that not everyone shares the same sentiments as you. How can you accuse anyone of being doltish, when you used vague monolingual terms to express yourself? (As a moderator, I deem this an insult, if you disagree, I can consult the others for an unanimous decision.) It is a fact that there are many underlying meanings of the same word that can be used in different contexts, so how can I have an open mind when you're asking me to consider so many? It's also a fact that being reasonably clear helps everyone understand you, advocating open-mindedness. You have to realize the concept isn't about expecting everyone to align their semantics with yours, when you're given freedom to say something. This isn't merely my sentiment, but a universal common sense. Being clear takes less effort than having one person consider an infinite number of meanings; is your intended recipient then getting the shorter end of the stick? That's unfair and pretentious of you. Now, I don't wish to argue with you over such a triviality, as it'd truly deviate from topic; an apology isn't important because I'm not so foolish as to deny my own fault for misunderstanding you therein, but I hope you catch my drift.

Alright, great, then our original issue about first-hand accounts is solved (which is more of a relevance than this trivial disagreement).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WellThatHurt View Post
Sounds good to me. Wheres the nearest spa? I want me a good bowl of ramen... i mean i want to simmer....something like that.
LOL, I seriously doubt there is any country that would (be willing to) provide such services but Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
My question would have been, 'Can you eat the noodles?', but I see now why that wouldn't work. I think it would be good and certainly something different
Well, you can most certainly order a separate, miniature bowl of noodles to have, whilst soaking in a bigger bowl. I imagine it would be very queer. But as the saying goes, "Man cannot discover new oceans, unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." Or something like that! XD

Last edited by CoolNard : 09-15-2010 at 01:15 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
09-15-2010, 04:46 PM

It seems more than a bit gimicky, but no harm in having a theme I suppose.

It made me think about therapeutic salt baths; epsom and others. Perhaps it more the MSG that tends to be rather high in ramen broths that has more of the health benefits than the pork.

Considering how close human biology is to that of pigs, I can see the cannibalism thought process too. Bathers stewing in pork broth does bring visions of huge cauldrons on open fires ..... this is just the "instant" version already in the soup bowl.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.