JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
lindawul (Offline)
New to JF

Help needed :-) Japanese boba / tapioca tea - 11-07-2011, 11:23 AM

Hello there, hope you are fine. I was hoping that you could help me decipher a Japanese packaging. It's a bubble / boba / tapioca tea that I found in an internet blog. Apparently you can buy it in Japanese convenience stores. I would love to know the name and homepage of the producer so I could check out if it can be purchased in Europe. Thank you so much in advance!! Cheers, Linda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bobatea.JPG (56.4 KB, 18 views)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

11-07-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindawul View Post
Hello there, hope you are fine. I was hoping that you could help me decipher a Japanese packaging. It's a bubble / boba / tapioca tea that I found in an internet blog. Apparently you can buy it in Japanese convenience stores. I would love to know the name and homepage of the producer so I could check out if it can be purchased in Europe. Thank you so much in advance!! Cheers, Linda
How old is this blog? Things like package designing change faster in Japan than in Europe in general.

There is no company name seen from that particular angle but I found another blog that talks about a drink with the same package designing and it says it is manufactured by Azumino Shokuhin.

That blog: けふの飲み物(*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆|ともだちゃんこ日記

Manufacturer: 安曇野食品工房

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.