JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/)
-   -   *Good Teacher* (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/1327-%2Agood-teacher%2A.html)

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 12-20-2006 03:15 PM

*Good Teacher*

No, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, cuz I'm probably not. But if anyone wants to learn Japanese I would love to teach them! See, I'm still learning a little...(I've been studying the language for almost two months now) and it'd be great to teach someone else! It would also help me as well to explain and teach to others.
I will make it very fun and interesting if anyone decides to come to this thread to learn! I promise!;)

rotangpass 12-20-2006 06:27 PM

hi - i am interested in learning japanese - so how can i start?

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 12-20-2006 11:55 PM

Well, rotangpass, where is it that you'd like to start? Like particles, verbs, basic nouns, sentence structure, etc?

Kuroneko 12-21-2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Post 16485)
No, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, cuz I'm probably not. But if anyone wants to learn Japanese I would love to teach them! See, I'm still learning a little...(I've been studying the language for almost two months now) and it'd be great to teach someone else! It would also help me as well to explain and teach to others.
I will make it very fun and interesting if anyone decides to come to this thread to learn! I promise!;)

Teaching is a great way to keep on leaning Japanese, I teach Japanese to my friends and I still have to keep up the studys.:p Ive been studding Japanese for 3-4 years now and still not perfect.

zantarvamp 12-21-2006 11:58 AM

I would also like to learn japanese, and I am a very good learner, and it will not take me long to get it! (hopefully:p )

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 12-21-2006 03:27 PM

Well I'm here to help in any way I can! :D Here, just for something to start with...

Watashi-polite form of "I" or "me"; both genders
Atashi- slightly less formal; females only
Boku-not really polite; males only

there are more but this is alright for now I guess:D

Kuroneko 12-21-2006 07:46 PM

俺は

I myself use 俺は (Ore wa) with my friends. Its kind of rude (to other people) but sounds cool.

Boku wa (僕は) is actually; more or less; polite, and as stated by SamuraiAlchemist-san, is used by males, generally 3-20 years old but not limited to 20. There is an exception to which some Japanese girls (tomboys) who say this as well.

Kuroneko 12-21-2006 08:04 PM

俺は

I myself use 俺は (Ore wa) with my friends. Its kind of rude (to other people) but sounds cool.

Boku wa (僕は) is actually; more or less; polite, and as stated by SamuraiAlchemist-san, is used by males, generally 3-20 years old but not limited to 20. There is an exception to which some Japanese girls (tomboys) who say this as well.

I don't know why, but there are two posts that are the same. :confused:

rotangpass 12-21-2006 11:03 PM

whatever you think is best - just teach me please, and preferably with structure - start with the foundations and then build it up - maybe numbers and simple phrases such as how much is ... where can i find.... how long to... do you have..... where can i find.... etc might be a logical starting point?

Kuroneko 12-21-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rotangpass (Post 16825)
whatever you think is best - just teach me please, and preferably with structure - start with the foundations and then build it up - maybe numbers and simple phrases such as how much is ... where can i find.... how long to... do you have..... where can i find.... etc might be a logical starting point?

How much is ...? ...wa ikura desu ka?

Where can i find...? ...wa doko desu ka?

How long to... ? (time or place) ...donokuri desu ka?

Do you have..... ? ....arimasu ka?