LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
CaptainThunder (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-19-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakeSan View Post
Thank you so much Rogozhin! At first I thought I did something wrong in this thread...
Well, you are giving people lists of Japanese phrases that you claim are correct, yet you have no qualifications to do so. Beginners should not be teaching beginners. I consider myself a beginner too, and while I do answer questions that I feel I know the answer to, I would never give out Japanese advice unsolicited. I simply am not qualified to do so.

That said, I would appreciate it if you could PM me your phrase list (why not just post it so everyone can see it?), simply to sate my own curiosity.
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-19-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThunder View Post
That said, I would appreciate it if you could PM me your phrase list (why not just post it so everyone can see it?), simply to sate my own curiosity.
Yes, I too think it's a good idea for SakeSan to post his/her lists here. That way members can read it, make corrections, suggestions and whatnot.
(#133 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
07-19-2008, 05:37 PM

Konnichiwa, SakeSan, i would be happy if you would teach me some Japanese and if you would make me your student please.

Sayonara, sensei!
(#134 (permalink))
Old
demonicpanda (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to demonicpanda Send a message via Yahoo to demonicpanda
07-20-2008, 01:58 AM

Could I be a student too, please?
(#135 (permalink))
Old
kusu (Offline)
New to JF

Cool hell yeah - 07-20-2008, 02:43 AM

dude could you teach me some i know very little please contact me anytime to chat!!!
(#136 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-20-2008, 04:09 AM

can i be one of ur "students" too? i've been trying to find some1/thing that will help me learn some, but most of it is too confusing D:
(#137 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

07-21-2008, 05:36 AM

May I please be one of your students, too? I have been studying how to read and write single words in hiragana and katakana for a couple of years and have learned a few basic things about speaking, but not much. I really need help!
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
07-21-2008, 05:39 AM

hello! could i also have a list of vocabularies and phrases to study? please!

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Zav (Offline)
New to JF

Talking 07-24-2008, 02:09 AM

I see, I am new to this net as this is my first message I have been studying Japanese for about a year but I did'nt take it seriously until this year I am now 17 and I grduated from highschool early I know a little bit of japanese and I can read it just a little bit, i've bought books and auido set's to aid me in my conquest of learning japanese and I have what you can say to be an impossible goal I will know japanese by the end of this year,or with in 3months that is my goal. I will take any advice you will give even if it may be wrong ( it's best to learn the wrong way than not to learn at all)that's how I see it I plain on going to college in japan it may be tough but I love a challange even if im losing I hope to become the anime king both in making it and buying and studying it. Welp I hope to hear from some one soon.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-24-2008, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zav View Post
I will take any advice you will give even if it may be wrong ( it's best to learn the wrong way than not to learn at all)that's how I see it I plain on going to college in japan it may be tough but I love a challange even if im losing I hope to become the anime king both in making it and buying and studying it.
It's best to NOT learn than to learn the wrong way. How useful is crap advice? You'd be wasting your time learning something that has no use and end up doing something dangerous with it (like speading your false knowledge). If you're taking Japanese seriously then you would study it seriously. Valuable skills don't come easy.

@chryuop: Please don't deliberately post up false information. None of those phrases match their translations and I wouldn't want someone to discover that the nasty way.