JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Joshkun (Offline)
New to JF

Learn Japanese on MP3 - 06-11-2008, 08:40 PM

こんにちわ!
I Have been learning Japanese for the last few months, and was wondering as when i get tired of reading books, I could listen to a audio tape which is on my Ipod Shuffle. I have been looking for free Japanese MP3 lessons on the net, But cant find any. Help would be much appreciated!
ありがとごじます!

こんにちは!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-11-2008, 08:42 PM

well, I don't know about audio on the internet but my friend had gotten this thing for her ipod called iSpeak Japanese. And it works really good, I put it on my mp3 and prolly learned more in one hour than from the internet. I'm unsure of how much it costs but I will ask if you want me to. I'm sure it is fairly cheap
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Joshkun (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2008, 08:44 PM

Yes please! That would be great. Would it be in dollors or pounds as i am a 13 year old English boy.

こんにちは!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
06-11-2008, 08:46 PM

unfortunately in would be in u.s. dollars and I would put it in pounds but I don't know how...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

06-11-2008, 08:54 PM

She said it was a Christmas present so she isn't able to tell me the price but I searched it on the internet and I found this...

McGraw-Hill: iSpeak Japanese Phrasebook (MP3 CD + Guide) : Book

it has what it is and how much it costs