JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Yahiko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Yahiko
Hi everyone who is of Japanese or any Asian culture please read here! - 07-09-2008, 02:30 AM

Hi I found this forum on Google and I will be on here everyday I hope. I want to learn to speak Japanese, I really love Japan's history and I find your culture very strong indeed!

Well my name is Aaron and I'm american, my blood is not of America it is of Haiti. I just want to make friends with any one of you learn your Language and see what you guys love and are like, and maybe even meet in real life! I'm 13 and excited so email me at aaron@nabistudios.com

Nabi studios is a game studio for two games one called Glicth racer and on toribash you should try it it's a ragdoll physics game with different fighting modes such as Judo Sumo Aikido Wushu Teakwon Do Tai Chi, and more! Try it but anyway yes I would really likr to get to meet you and learn the Language.

-Yahiko (name from Rurouni Kenshin)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
jrocka83 (Offline)
Gaikokujin

Send a message via Yahoo to jrocka83 Send a message via Skype™ to jrocka83
07-09-2008, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
Hi I found this forum on Google and I will be on here everyday I hope. I want to learn to speak Japanese, I really love Japan's history and I find your culture very strong indeed!

Well my name is Aaron and I'm american, my blood is not of America it is of Haiti. I just want to make friends with any one of you learn your Language and see what you guys love and are like, and maybe even meet in real life! I'm 13 and excited so email me at aaron@nabistudios.com

Nabi studios is a game studio for two games one called Glicth racer and on toribash you should try it it's a ragdoll physics game with different fighting modes such as Judo Sumo Aikido Wushu Teakwon Do Tai Chi, and more! Try it but anyway yes I would really likr to get to meet you and learn the Language.

-Yahiko (name from Rurouni Kenshin)
Wlecome to the forum. Even though you are from Haiti, I think you may find many like minded people here. Enjoy .
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yahiko (Offline)
New to JF

07-09-2008, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocka83 View Post
Wlecome to the forum. Even though you are from Haiti, I think you may find many like minded people here. Enjoy .
Well I'm not from Haiti just my Blood line is, but since you're the first ever person to speak with me, I'd like to get to know you better, and possibly be friends. Thanks, I'll enjoy my stay.

Hi everyone, I wish to be friends with you if you're reading my sig, Please talk!
(my friend Hikaru, Chiemy, and YukisUke!)
"Only boring people get bored!"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
07-09-2008, 02:54 AM

Welcome to the board. I hope you like it here. I'm not Asian or anything, though. For the most part, everyone here is pretty friendly I've noticed.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Yahiko (Offline)
New to JF

07-09-2008, 02:58 AM

Yes, thank you. I quite like it here. Very cool.

Hi everyone, I wish to be friends with you if you're reading my sig, Please talk!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Laine (Offline)
とび魚

Send a message via MSN to Laine
07-09-2008, 04:04 AM

yeah, welcome, welcome. you should spice things up by adding an avatar or custom title or something. all about the customization and individuality, man. anyway, enjoy your time.

and yeah, as it will be to your surprise (as it was for me), you'll find that most of the people here aren't Japanese. you'll still be able to learn things about Japan, though.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Yahiko (Offline)
New to JF

07-09-2008, 04:07 AM

And knowing by the way you talk that I want to be your friend and you're nice. I can tell what kind of person you are but not even knowing you, but I will enjoy, and I'll make my signiture a few art peices I made.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Yahiko (Offline)
New to JF

07-09-2008, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
And knowing by the way you talk that I want to be your friend and you're nice. I can tell what kind of person you are but not even knowing you, but I will enjoy, and I'll make my signiture a few art peices I made.
Here is one peice I made for a siginture I have lots more!

(sorry for the double post)

Last edited by Yahiko : 07-09-2008 at 03:02 PM.