JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
pamisato (Offline)
New to JF

help with katakana phrase - 12-04-2008, 01:09 AM

How do you write "Hello Kitty Supplies Tokyo" in katakana? Or "Kitty Sama Supplies Tokyo". I'm wanting to include it in a presentation. Although it's not necessary I thought it would make it fun for class. Thanks.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KUNIO (Offline)
オタク

12-04-2008, 04:19 AM

I don't fully know Katakana yet, but if you don't mind Hiragana I believe this is it:

こんにちはこねこようど東京 = Hello Kitty Supplies Tokyo

The above uses Kanji though, as I heard it was more respectful to the country to type it in Kanji instead of Hiragana/Katakana. If you want it all in Hiragana:

こんにちはこねこようどとうきょう = Hello Kitty Supplies Tokyo

But don't take my word, wait for a professional Because instead of "kitty" I used "kitten", assuming it was the same. And I am a beginner, still learning ^_^

Last edited by KUNIO : 12-04-2008 at 04:35 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Taranee987 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Taranee987 Send a message via Yahoo to Taranee987 Send a message via Skype™ to Taranee987
12-04-2008, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamisato View Post
How do you write "Hello Kitty Supplies Tokyo" in katakana? Or "Kitty Sama Supplies Tokyo". I'm wanting to include it in a presentation. Although it's not necessary I thought it would make it fun for class. Thanks.
ok let's see in romaji this sentence would like this "Hero Kitty sama supuraisu Tokyo" you can see the katakana signs on this page Katakana Chart - Language - Kids Web Japan - Web Japan

Are you nice to people they usually are nice back