Lol!!! Super cute! They look comfy, too! ^-^
(#52 (permalink))
Old
ChisaChi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuAisu View Post
I'm so happy for you! I personally think you're at a fine level. There have been a few students in my school who have gone to Japan knowing NOTHING about Japan or Japanese, and they stayed there an entire year in that state!! Plus, they were in high school, so I'm sure you'll be wonderful I'm not familiar with Kanazawa, so I can't really say much about it. As for me, I'm excited to Nara, because of the 1,200 deer there! There's a lot more that I want to see, so don't get me wrong that I'm just going to Japan for the deer lol! I've just been thinking about Nara all day lol! Have you been to Japan before?
I'm only going for 2 weeks so not too worried about not being completely functional, but I don't want my host family to be disappointed with my level after saying I've been studying so long! I'm hoping to apply for JET eventually, spend a more extended amount of time in Japan and concentrate more on studying the language.

I've been to Nara, it's great! I was told the deer were friendly, but that's an understatement - they will try and eat anything O_O The todaiji is incredible, and I managed to fit through the hole that supposedly grants enlightenment.

chisa@flickr - photos
ChiGarden - blog
chisa.deviantart - art + crafts
(#53 (permalink))
Old
PockyMePink (Offline)
=\

Send a message via MSN to PockyMePink
05-01-2009, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Really? That's your reason? Wow. I thought there was going to be a real reason. You connected incompetent to unintelligent? You consider me stupid because I insulted a person? Doesn't that make YOU stupid too? At least I had more than several one-liners meaning the same thing. If stupid is insulting someone, than it must especially apply to people who have shown no ability to do so at least cleverly hidden behind words past a second grade reading level.
Thank you for doing it again

lets see....how can I properly explain my meaning.....

Boy 1: Do you think I should lost weight?
You: Yo momma needs to lose weight!

....that's exactly how stupid you sound. Instead of responding in a way that helps, is relevent, or helps someone else out, you respond by insulting someone in a very direct way, without knowing anything about them. You're just trying to cause an argument. You're trolling, to be honest.....
(#54 (permalink))
Old
InuAisu (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to InuAisu
05-01-2009, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChisaChi View Post
I'm only going for 2 weeks so not too worried about not being completely functional, but I don't want my host family to be disappointed with my level after saying I've been studying so long! I'm hoping to apply for JET eventually, spend a more extended amount of time in Japan and concentrate more on studying the language.

I've been to Nara, it's great! I was told the deer were friendly, but that's an understatement - they will try and eat anything O_O The todaiji is incredible, and I managed to fit through the hole that supposedly grants enlightenment.

Awww!! You really are a super nice person! Kambate! ^-^ JET is the english teacher program, right?- I've only glanced over topics on it, so please excuse me if I'm totally wrong!- That's awesome! -runs off to goodlesearch todaiji-

[img] http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif [/img]
lol!! I hope I fit in the hole too!! Can you stand up in the hole? Did you feel enlightened? I'm sorry if I ask many questions, I'm very excited and you are very much -sempai capable(?)
(#55 (permalink))
Old
InuAisu (Offline)
JF Regular

05-01-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Thank you for doing it again

lets see....how can I properly explain my meaning.....

Boy 1: Do you think I should lost weight?
You: Yo momma needs to lose weight!

....that's exactly how stupid you sound. Instead of responding in a way that helps, is relevent, or helps someone else out, you respond by insulting someone in a very direct way, without knowing anything about them. You're just trying to cause an argument. You're trolling, to be honest.....

insult free zone ->
This is what you did aswell.
Do you know anything about me past this thread?
<- insult free zone.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
InuAisu (Offline)
JF Regular

05-01-2009, 12:16 AM

Oh, and it's also what your slave did. Chisachi asked a question about translation, and this person you 'own' came in with just as useless a comment as your example.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
ChisaChi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-01-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Awww!! You really are a super nice person! Kambate! ^-^ JET is the english teacher program, right?- I've only glanced over topics on it, so please excuse me if I'm totally wrong!- That's awesome! -runs off to goodlesearch todaiji-

[img] http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif [/img]
lol!! I hope I fit in the hole too!! Can you stand up in the hole? Did you feel enlightened? I'm sorry if I ask many questions, I'm very excited and you are very much -sempai capable(?)
The hole is supposed to be the size of the huge Buddha statue's nostril It's quite small, the guys in my group couldn't get through because their shoulders were too broad. I don't think I'm enlightened, but we did have fantastic luck for the whole trip and attributed it to that!

Yup, JET is the English teaching program.

chisa@flickr - photos
ChiGarden - blog
chisa.deviantart - art + crafts
(#58 (permalink))
Old
InuAisu (Offline)
JF Regular

05-01-2009, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChisaChi View Post
The hole is supposed to be the size of the huge Buddha statue's nostril It's quite small, the guys in my group couldn't get through because their shoulders were too broad. I don't think I'm enlightened, but we did have fantastic luck for the whole trip and attributed it to that!

Yup, JET is the English teaching program.
That's awesome! Poor guys though XP Yay for lucky hole! ^-^
Well, I'm not a lucky hole, but I wish you just as much good luck on your next and all future ventures to Japan!
I must leave now, it was great talking to you! Sorry for helping to float a looming grey cloud over your thread! Please don't think badly of me, I understand if you do though >.<;
oyasuminasai!
(#59 (permalink))
Old
duo797 (Offline)
異議あり!

Send a message via AIM to duo797
05-01-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Kambate!
I think you're trying to say 'ganbatte!' (がんばって) here.