JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sblegach (Offline)
you gonna eat that?

Send a message via AIM to Sblegach Send a message via MSN to Sblegach
Lookin' to Learn - 06-13-2009, 03:34 PM

Pretty much I wanna learn japanese, ive tried in the past with books and such but its pretty complex when the only language you know it english >_> granted, I could offer english help to any who need it and accept my offer, as I plan to minor in creative writing in my life so knowing english is a must and I would say I have decent grammar. Any takers???

Mada Mada Dane

Pyon!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
lawrence2848 (Offline)
New to JF

06-15-2009, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sblegach View Post
Pretty much I wanna learn japanese, ive tried in the past with books and such but its pretty complex when the only language you know it english >_> granted, I could offer english help to any who need it and accept my offer, as I plan to minor in creative writing in my life so knowing english is a must and I would say I have decent grammar. Any takers???
This site is very helpful for learning japanese grammar and sentence patterns. if you go to that site you will see a list of grammar it teaches you. since you are beginner, best thing to do is going to the first one and then as you learned/remember all the rules click next, and go on like that. but u need to memorize some vocabulary before learning the grammar. you can try google, there are 1000 of site with japanese vocabulary lists and things.

Good luck!