JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
popsicleape (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese booklet translation - 06-25-2009, 12:08 PM

Hello everyone

I am a big fan of the Lemon Popsicle movies which were made in the 1970's and 1980's. They had a Japanese title of GROWING UP and the films were very popular in Japan and were about about teenagers growing up in the 1950's and featured a great 50's and 60's soundtrack.

I produce a fan magazine devoted to these films and I have managed to buy some Japanese souvenir movie booklets which give information about the movies.

The booklets are absolutely fantastic and are without doubt the best of their kind in the world. I believe that Japanese fans can buy them in the cinema when they go to see a movie.

They are wonderful booklets but of course the text is in Japanese and I would love to find out what the text says. I have scanned the text in to various MS Word documents and I am just asking if anyone out there would be kind enough to translate them in to English for me?

I would love to find out what the text says so if anyone would be interested in doing some translating for me I would be very grateful.

My email is popsicleape@hotmail.com please email me if you can help me.

Many thanks
Roy
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

06-27-2009, 01:18 AM

How about you post it and people can see what you're actually asking them? That is the courteous (and efficient) thing to do.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
popsicleape (Offline)
New to JF

06-29-2009, 06:53 PM

I have them as scanned images which I have saved in to an MS Word document so I don't think it will let be post the document.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

06-29-2009, 11:01 PM

See docs.google.com