JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
packetpirate (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to packetpirate Send a message via MSN to packetpirate Send a message via Skype™ to packetpirate
Looking for study/music partner. - 07-05-2009, 05:49 PM

I'm looking for a friend who would like to learn Japanese with me. I'd be more than happy to send you the e-book I'm using (Genki 1 & 2). I'd also like it if that same person likes Japanese music. I like Asian Kung-Fu Generation, High and Mighty Color, Yoko Kanno, Younha, ACIDMAN, and plenty others.

If you are trying to learn English, I could easily help with that as well. Unlike most of my peers, I graduated with above a 4th grade reading and writing level.

I already know a fair deal of Japanese, but my vocabulary is... lacking. I've learned about 120 kanji, but I don't remember them all... I can recognize the symbols, but not the words that go with them.

So if you're interested, PM me or contact me through Skype, AIM or MSN.

AIM: Vegeta6780
MSN: hackersasylum@hotmail.com

俺はサゲだ!
これが読みません。
(#2 (permalink))
Old
jacobf (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to jacobf Send a message via MSN to jacobf Send a message via Yahoo to jacobf Send a message via Skype™ to jacobf
07-06-2009, 03:51 AM

I added you on MSN, Skype, and AIM. I do not need you to share げんき I and II, but I am not sure that is allowed on this forum anyway Here are my details if you need to add me:

AIM: noobacoustic
MSN: dalindeck@hotmail.com