JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
stella1990 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Learn Japanese Lesson 1 - 07-18-2009, 06:20 AM

It would be wonderful if you could speak one or more foreign languages and communicate directly with people in other countries, travel around the world without an interpreter, explore many different cultures, and learn about many different ways of thinking and living.

Japanese Writing System

For the full lesson, please visit the link below... gambateh !

Learn Japanese Lesson 1 | Asiamedia for Korean, Japanese and Thai

Come join my Facebook Fans^^

Emagasia | Facebook

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/1asiamedia

Last edited by stella1990 : 07-18-2009 at 06:27 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-18-2009, 08:13 AM

Quote:
gambateh
For some reason, I don't think you're qualified to teach Japanese to other people. I'm not sure why, though...

More than many things, I think I hate it when people who are obviously new to Japanese make lessons on how to speak the language. I at least have the wherewithal to limit myself to minor corrections when people ask, not making videos and webpages when one can't even write a common word properly.

And for correction, it's "ganbatte" or "gambatte" depending on the romanization you want to use. More correctly, "頑張って."

Finally, I went to your site. Links are broken, and your Korean YouTube videos are all taken down from what I can determine. I looked at your Facebook page and all of your friends have one name. I think you're a large nest of spambots, and not even a real person.

I only send this response to you because others might make the same mistake I did.

Last edited by KyleGoetz : 07-18-2009 at 08:15 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
jesselt (Offline)
弱肉強食

07-18-2009, 08:32 AM

konichiwa! I teech you good japanese at my facebook, please join! Arigato!

Seriously though, I also think that this is a spambot =/
(#4 (permalink))
Old
stella1990 (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Ohh... I am really sorry... - 07-18-2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
ganbatte kudasai! がんばってください
I admitted that I am not so familiar with Japanese, I am learning Japanese too, I really like Japanese and I am not a spammer... I am sorry that I don't know people will hate those new to Japanese make lessons on how to speak the language. I just want to share what I have learned in my blog... The Korean YouTube videos are broken because I just removed it and replace it with other thing, I don't feel like posting it in my blog again due to my personal reason... Don't worry, I will not post any link here again... I don't want others to think that I am a spammer and in fact I am not... That feeling is not good at all

My Facebook page and all of my friends have one name??????????????????

Last edited by stella1990 : 07-18-2009 at 11:43 AM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-18-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1990 View Post
I admitted that I am not so familiar with Japanese,
No, you didn't. Reread your first post.

Quote:
I am learning Japanese too, I really like Japanese and I am not a spammer... I am sorry that I don't know people will hate those new to Japanese make lessons on how to speak the language. I just want to share what I have learned in my blog...
I think it is unwise and dishonest to make instruction on a language you are just a beginner in. You will undoubtedly spread falsity and harm other people by doing so.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-18-2009, 12:32 PM

A link to another site in your first post generally earns you a ban - but since you actually came back and bothered to post a second time, I`ll just close this thread.

You`re welcome to help people out with Japanese here (if you honestly think you`re up to it....) and to put a link to your site in your signature, but please don`t make posts directing people to your site.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
Closed Thread