JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
qqq12 (Offline)
New to JF

11-23-2009, 01:59 PM

its a all about website design .. i do websites and i'm doing this website with many languages ... one of them Japanese ... sure i'm not doing this website for free ... and thats why i said i have no problem to pay for the translation !

maybe u'll ask me how u'll get ur mony ! .. its cash

i'm new in this field and any advices will be good.

Regards.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
chryuop (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-23-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqq12 View Post
its a all about website design .. i do websites and i'm doing this website with many languages ... one of them Japanese ... sure i'm not doing this website for free ... and thats why i said i have no problem to pay for the translation !

maybe u'll ask me how u'll get ur mony ! .. its cash

i'm new in this field and any advices will be good.

Regards.
A little side note not regarding the translation (which I can't do). If you want to start that business, seriously try and look into paypal if you don't trust banks. I know you can use paypal as a credit card without having to link it to your bank account. Cash has way too many drawbacks used in business.

降り注ぐ雨 マジで冷てぇ
暗闇の中 歩くしかねぇ
everything’s gonna be okay 恐れることねぇ
辛い時こそ胸を張れ
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-23-2009, 05:50 PM

I would estimate that at about a $350 translation. But people don't do business with people without bank accounts.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
qqq12 (Offline)
New to JF

11-24-2009, 01:00 AM

ok ... now i have to learn about paypal for this translation .... ok i'm looking for someone to help me to do this for free ....

simple as that .... if no one can help thats ok

if someone want to help me how to use paypal without bank account thats ok as well.

but pls no more comments out of the topic
(#15 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

11-24-2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
ok ... now i have to learn about paypal for this translation .... ok i'm looking for someone to help me to do this for free ....

if someone want to help me how to use paypal without bank account thats ok as well.

Out of curiosity, why can't you get a bank account? Do you live in a country without banks? Or are you a little kid or something?
(#16 (permalink))
Old
qqq12 (Offline)
New to JF

11-24-2009, 09:45 AM

just its not your business.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

11-24-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
just its not your business.
No need to get defensive. Oh well, it sounds like you're not going to get any business without one. I do wish you luck!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
chryuop (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:

I am not sure how it works, but I think it is a plain credit card through paypal.

降り注ぐ雨 マジで冷てぇ
暗闇の中 歩くしかねぇ
everything’s gonna be okay 恐れることねぇ
辛い時こそ胸を張れ
(#19 (permalink))
Old
futurebeast (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to futurebeast
Easy Guys - 11-24-2009, 04:57 PM

It really is not that hard. If you provide your email, then anyone can bill you through Paypal with a money request. Then you can pay with a credit card etc. Otherwise, money orders are very common. There is no reason to have a bank account if you don't want one.

Why is everyone one so suspicious, geeze. Have you guys seen the document? It is not some leaked, top secret, counter insurgency recruitment letter or anything.

I would just say. Ask for examples of work people have done before, then pay a deposit and finally they should provide you with some of the document for you to see before you pay the rest. Wham!, they send it to you when it is done. Easy, right?

哎呀, 我把我的 Jordan Kicks 放在哪里了? 糟糕!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
qqq12 (Offline)
New to JF

11-24-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurebeast View Post
It really is not that hard. If you provide your email, then anyone can bill you through Paypal with a money request. Then you can pay with a credit card etc. Otherwise, money orders are very common. There is no reason to have a bank account if you don't want one.

Why is everyone one so suspicious, geeze. Have you guys seen the document? It is not some leaked, top secret, counter insurgency recruitment letter or anything.

I would just say. Ask for examples of work people have done before, then pay a deposit and finally they should provide you with some of the document for you to see before you pay the rest. Wham!, they send it to you when it is done. Easy, right?
the problem that i dont even have a credit card ! .. i didnt really need it before ..... so i dont really know what to do .... now what do u think u can advice me to do ? ... and also how much u think it will cost me ?

thanks