JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Misuki (Offline)
New to JF

help with lyrics - 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM

I need help translating my lyrics (which are in english) into japanese. It is for a song on an album that i plan to release independantly and hopefully gain some attention from labels or even get some fans. If you think you are capable of helping me with translating lyrics (into lovely poetic japanese, Please contact me! It'll be fun i promise.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

12-07-2009, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misuki View Post
I need help translating my lyrics (which are in english) into japanese. It is for a song on an album that i plan to release independantly and hopefully gain some attention from labels or even get some fans. If you think you are capable of helping me with translating lyrics (into lovely poetic japanese, Please contact me! It'll be fun i promise.
Translating song lyrics isn't as easy as people tend to think. In fact, it's extremely difficult because you have to have matching numbers of syllables for every phrase. I've done it just for fun in the past and it took me several days to do an entire song.

If the song doesn't have to be sung in Japanese, the translation will be much easier.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Misuki (Offline)
New to JF

12-08-2009, 04:12 PM

Yes, i know it takes time to translate lyrics (so they are both understood and singable) but i am looking for some one who enjoys writing lyrics or translate them and wants to do this. This person will obviously be credited on the CD.