JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
JoshuaThornton (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to JoshuaThornton Send a message via Skype™ to JoshuaThornton
A fair exchange? - 07-12-2010, 05:14 PM

English: Here's the thing. I'm trying to learn Nihongo(日本語) language, and I can say simple things like, O genkidesu Ka, and know what they mean. Well I want to have a fair exchange. You may ask, what do you mean, so here it is. I have a Skype/MSN account, and I'd be honored if I can get somebody to chat with me and teach me Nihongo(日本語)while I teach them English, so we get a fair trade. I'm online like everyday and I'm in the United States eastern timezone.

Japanese: 困ったことがあるの。私はにほんごを日本语言語学習し ようとしていると私のようなシンプルなものは、Oのgenki desu Ka帯、およびそれらの意味を知っ言うことができる。さ 、私は公正な交換をしたい。あなたは、何を意味する で、ここでは、求めることができる。私は、Skypeの/ MSNのアカウントを持って私が誰か私とチャットすると私 を教えるにほんごを得ることができるなら、私は光栄に 思うと思います)私は英語を教える一方、我々は公正な 取引を取得するように。私は毎日のようなオンラインだ と私は、米国東部タイムゾーンをしています。

Thanks to google chrome for the japanese translation. My Skype is DrawingChamp my msn is susuke0wns@live.com
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-12-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaThornton View Post
日本语言語学習
Well, now I know Google Chrome throws simplified Chinese into its Japanese translations.

Also, you'll likely have much better results looking for someone on Skype to use Skype with. There are countless threads here about finding someone on Skype to chat with.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
JoshuaThornton (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to JoshuaThornton Send a message via Skype™ to JoshuaThornton
07-12-2010, 06:25 PM

Oh, didn't no Google did that Lol. I suck at browsing forums, so that'd be cool if anyone can direct me to a thread like that?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

07-12-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaThornton View Post
Oh, didn't no Google did that Lol. I suck at browsing forums, so that'd be cool if anyone can direct me to a thread like that?
Look through these. They all mention Skype: http://www.japanforum.com/forum/sear...earchid=896378
(#5 (permalink))
Old
JoshuaThornton (Offline)
New to JF

it said - 07-12-2010, 10:09 PM

it said: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.