JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/)
-   -   I know how to read Japanese in english letters / word's but that's all (like kaze ni (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/32981-i-know-how-read-japanese-english-letters-words-but-thats-all-%28like-kaze-ni.html)

anime36 07-23-2010 03:50 PM

I know how to read Japanese in english letters / word's but that's all

I know how to read it like that but can't translate it I would to learn it in Japanese language and translate it in english if some one could help and don't mind please? much resept to all knowing some thing new is perfect but knowing some you've alway's wanted to know and is part of your dream is heart pounding and exciting sorry for this being so long much resept to all u mite want to read the rest of the title much respect (taikutsu na yoru ni taikutsu na asa wo matsu koto wa naino sa)

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821166)
I know how to read it like that but can't translate it I would to learn it in Japanese language and translate it in english if some one could help and don't mind please? much resept to all knowing some thing new is perfect but knowing some you've alway's wanted to know and is part of your dream is heart pounding and exciting sorry for this being so long much resept to all u mite want to read the rest of the title much respect

You need to learn to read hiragana, katakana, and kanji. You can learn hiragana and katakana in a couple weeks. Kanji will take years, but you can sort of get by with limited kanji knowledge (knowing kanji will speed up your reading a thousand fold).

And no one here is just going to "teach you Japanese." You need to do some books and do that for yourself. Here we answer questions learners have, not actually teach Japanese.

WingsToDiscovery 07-23-2010 04:34 PM

I can barely make out what you're writing in English, much respect.

anime36 07-23-2010 04:39 PM

thx I'm sorry much respect to u's

thx u so much much respect I guess I got a little to carryed away and a head of my self

cranks 07-23-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821166)
I know how to read it like that but can't translate it I would to learn it in Japanese language and translate it in english if some one could help and don't mind please? much resept to all knowing some thing new is perfect but knowing some you've alway's wanted to know and is part of your dream is heart pounding and exciting sorry for this being so long much resept to all u mite want to read the rest of the title much respect (taikutsu na yoru ni taikutsu na asa wo matsu koto wa naino sa)

退屈な夜に退屈な朝を待つ事は無いのさ
You don't have to wait for a boring morning in a boring night.

is this what you wanted???

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime36 (Post 821175)
thx u so much much respect I guess I got a little to carryed away and a head of my self

Suggestion: Learn to write well. It's very difficult to understand what you're saying because you are not using proper punctuation. It's sad, but true: It's easier to understand the English of many of the Japanese people here than yours.

willgoestocollege 07-23-2010 07:47 PM

What is your mother language anime36?

KyleGoetz 07-23-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willgoestocollege (Post 821199)
What is your mother language anime36?

He's located in the USA, but I'm really hoping, for the future of my homeland, that his native language is not English.

Espair 07-23-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleGoetz (Post 821211)
He's located in the USA, but I'm really hoping, for the future of my homeland, that his native language is not English.

I always like to assume the best, benefit of the doubt I believe its called?

Taking classes is the best way to learn a new language imo, your teacher can correct pronunciation mistakes as well as grammar. Learning bad habits is a bad bad thing to do.

anime36 07-23-2010 10:24 PM

well l my language is english. BUT!!!!

my mother can speak's and know's porchagess and french and can read french (kira yamato is my favorite anime character but I'm a female) and i've to learn the 2 languages but only aunt's and uncle's speak it and I was'nt to interested on learning something I don't need only on my passion's much respect to all of's you's thank you guy's deeplyx2 much respect I can't spell big word's I have trouble reading but I use my own methids having a hard time read and getting put down isnt fun