LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
RaimiiChan (Offline)
JF Regular

06-05-2011, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
A very nice try over-all. I will try not to correct your grammar but concentrate on the pronunciation this time. BTW, Japanese is my first language.

1. ん ≠ n (This is super-important. I've met Japnese-learners who have been studying more than several years who still make this mistake.)
This is why your 「みんな」 and 「きんようび」 sound like 「みな」 and 「きにょうび」, respectively, to my native ear.

2. "Mistakes" in pitch accents. I shall mention just a few that sounded more off-key.

ゆび = Do Mi. The way you said it sounds like Mi Do, which is correct around Osaka but not elsewhere. 

なにと = highest pitch on the な. Yours is on the に.

せんせい Again, you pronounce it the Kansai way with too strong a pitch accent on the せ. In standard or Kanto speech, one needs to maintain the pitch accent into the ん as well instead of just the せ.

わすれちゃったー You pronounced this with a pitch accent only on the ちゃ syllable.
It should be on the whole ちゃったー part instead.

The word is ひっこし for "relocating". Yours sounds much more like ひこうき, which means "airplane".

なつ is Do Mi. Yours is Mi Do.

Lastly, there is a word or phrase that I cannot catch. You said it twice: around 1:28. It sounds like たいだい but I have no idea what you are trying to say.
タイダイ is the english activity of dying shirts with cool deighns to make them look like this Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/TieDyeShirtMpegMan.jpg
you probably would have been able to guess what i was talking about i didnt fail at making one lol! and i did say hikouki, sorry that was my fault i ment hikkoushi im going to start working on those now

Lost for Lyrics♫♪♫
(#12 (permalink))
Old
RaimiiChan (Offline)
JF Regular

06-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
It's obvious by the amount of videos that you've made, you're really putting the effort in and it's really working out for you. Well done!

Have you tried doing some JLPT practise tests?
another last year person! yeah! lol xD I really have not been studying for jlpt but i know about it although i think maybe i should start looking into just to you know have a solid goal

Lost for Lyrics♫♪♫
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-05-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaimiiChan View Post
another last year person! yeah! lol xD I really have not been studying for jlpt but i know about it although i think maybe i should start looking into just to you know have a solid goal
If your natural speaking skills are as good as your video then you'll breeze through the exams! I'm studying N3 vocabulary and kanji at the moment and I can't speak with the same flow that you do. Congratulations!

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#14 (permalink))
Old
RaimiiChan (Offline)
JF Regular

06-06-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
If your natural speaking skills are as good as your video then you'll breeze through the exams! I'm studying N3 vocabulary and kanji at the moment and I can't speak with the same flow that you do. Congratulations!
Yea I probably speak like that because I walk around talking to myself and my friends in japanese especially if i just learned new vocab O.o if I'm hungry I'll be like お腹がすいたな... And my friend will be like "umm.." it's not the best habit. But if you know n4 n5 and some N3 stuff your deffinetly better than me right now kanji wise deffinetly and vocabulary wise too ^-^

Lost for Lyrics♫♪♫

Last edited by RaimiiChan : 06-06-2011 at 01:41 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-06-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaimiiChan View Post
Yea I probably speak like that because I walk around talking to myself and my friends in japanese especially if i just learned new vocab O.o if I'm hungry I'll be like お腹がすいたな... And my friend will be like "umm.." it's not the best habit. But if you know n4 n5 and some N3 stuff your deffinetly better than me right now kanji wise deffinetly and vocabulary wise too ^-^
I'm suprised your friends haven't picked up a thing or two at that rate! :P

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#16 (permalink))
Old
RaimiiChan (Offline)
JF Regular

06-06-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
I'm suprised your friends haven't picked up a thing or two at that rate! :P
Maybe they have, but they kinda started just ignoring me if i talk like that so maybe not lol xD i want to go to japan soon so i an stop annoying my friends and talk to real japanese ppl haha

Lost for Lyrics♫♪♫
(#17 (permalink))
Old
andylaurel (Offline)
JF Regular

06-08-2011, 09:29 AM

Raimiiちゃん、頑張れ!

ジャンボカット
(#18 (permalink))
Old
RaimiiChan (Offline)
JF Regular