JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mangafreak (Offline)
EAT THE CAKE!

fav movies and tv - 09-05-2008, 08:26 PM

*Sigh* Here in Canada there is hardly any choice of anime, but I am a fan of Cardcaptor Sakura. I love kero, or Kerberos, the beast of the Seal. He is so cute with his large head and small eyes. Plus also it would be so cool if they made Ultra Maniac into a movie! Its got such a great storyline, and the characters are so well drawn! Yay for Wataru Yoshizumi! I hope to become a manga artist one day. I would totally move to Tokyo, and indulge in the unique culture. Wouldn't anyone else love to live in Japan? The only thing stopping me is the fact that it is pretty expensive. But as of Now, I am making a vow to GO TO TOKYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Who's with me?!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

09-05-2008, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak View Post
*Sigh* Here in Canada there is hardly any choice of anime, but I am a fan of Cardcaptor Sakura. I love kero, or Kerberos, the beast of the Seal. He is so cute with his large head and small eyes. Plus also it would be so cool if they made Ultra Maniac into a movie! Its got such a great storyline, and the characters are so well drawn! Yay for Wataru Yoshizumi! I hope to become a manga artist one day. I would totally move to Tokyo, and indulge in the unique culture. Wouldn't anyone else love to live in Japan? The only thing stopping me is the fact that it is pretty expensive. But as of Now, I am making a vow to GO TO TOKYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Who's with me?!
yeah i def love traveling to japan and i never got to spend much time in tokyo before so i plan on going hopefully soon ^^

hello kitty clan leader
anime romance clan delegate

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
09-06-2008, 03:40 AM

Bittorrent FTW

Teach me Japanese (Skype: davidh053090 )
(#4 (permalink))
Old
sailorkittehxoxo (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-09-2008, 08:20 PM

i love sailor moon alot!!