LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Bloomzy (Offline)
JF Regular

03-09-2007, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEJAPAN View Post
Im not going to lie that sounds grotesque. I would never watch that! But whatever you want to watch.

I saw peaces of the show Tokyo Tower. The acting was rly bad. I thought it was so cheesey it was laughable.

Im not trying to insult what you like though. Im just giving my opinion.
I don't think anyone can make such an assumption unless they had watched it, but it does sound controversial in the least - for the western culture.

I think you have to understand that a lot of the boys from JE act in drama's and even though he's not my favourite Jun is one of the best. So I was judging from my experience of boyband members who have done acting. Of course if it were against other actors then he wouldn't be so good...
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Harakiri (Offline)
New to JF

03-10-2007, 02:13 AM

Does it have any Alternative Title or anything?

World and Life is like a rotating wheel. You won't always be at the top. At some point you will be at the bottom. But There are ways to keep yourself at the top for longer time, Like Run as fast as you can to the opposite direction of the rotating wheel.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Bloomzy (Offline)
JF Regular

03-12-2007, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
You're in love with your little sister? WOW, I mean, I like little girls too, but your sister, you guyz must be pretty close. Hm, do you have a picture of her? Is she pretty?
LOL no not me personally, that's the title of the movie.