JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
KeyHoleTV - 03-23-2009, 04:45 AM

If you are in search for Japanese shows airing than you should look up keyhole TV its a program that allows you to watch multiple channels from japan on your computer and also listen to there radio they show things from anime, news, drama just about everything.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog
(#2 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
03-23-2009, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuruneru View Post
If you are in search for Japanese shows airing than you should look up keyhole TV its a program that allows you to watch multiple channels from japan on your computer and also listen to there radio they show things from anime, news, drama just about everything.
I started a thread like this. Exactly the same thing, and a mod deleted it for some reason.

猿も木から落ちる
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
03-23-2009, 04:51 AM

I didn't know i had a feeling someone made a thread i had key hole for about a year and just now thought about making a topic.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

03-23-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuruneru View Post
I didn't know i had a feeling someone made a thread i had key hole for about a year and just now thought about making a topic.
Yeah, it's a good idea for a discussion, it really is. I don't know what happened though, one second the thread was there, and the next it was gone. Hopefully this one will stay open. I've had the program for a while, I love it. It's usually open whenever my computer is on. I've even managed to crack a couple of those password channels XDDD

猿も木から落ちる
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-23-2009, 04:55 AM

YOU WHAT? I've been trying to do that for weeks (4 minuets) and i couldn't. But for some reason I've been getting more channels. Oh well lol.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

03-23-2009, 06:08 AM

SWEET.

I want to check this channel out.....later. (im sleepy) =_=

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-23-2009, 06:12 AM

Ok hope you enjoy it,

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

03-23-2009, 06:28 AM

Im trying to install it right now...............

(thanks, I will)

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

03-23-2009, 01:37 PM

I have Keyhole TV for quite some time, but lately it stopped working. Before that I used to watch Livestation, but some of the channels stopped broadcasting so I'm stuck with Keyhole TV again. Can't say it's a very good program (unless you prefer mobile phone video quality), it's just the only one right now that helps me watch Japanese programs.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

03-23-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
I have Keyhole TV for quite some time, but lately it stopped working. Before that I used to watch Livestation, but some of the channels stopped broadcasting so I'm stuck with Keyhole TV again. Can't say it's a very good program (unless you prefer mobile phone video quality), it's just the only one right now that helps me watch Japanese programs.
What's livestation?

And that's true, but, if you're not in Japan, and want to watch Japanese TV, I think this is as good as you're going to get.

猿も木から落ちる