JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-13-2009, 10:30 AM

Me either. Was bought the one where Goku goes SSJ vs Frieza (american copy) as a present but I can't say I've read it cover to cover..

DBkai is really refreshing though, IMO.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#72 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-13-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
did the manga get to Buu before they released the Anime?
I'm pretty sure it probably did. Manga got to Buu Saga in April of 1994 with Volume 37 I think. The anime got to that the same year, just a little later (summer?). I just know that the gap between them wasn't big at all.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

04-13-2009, 09:51 PM

1994.. that makes me feel old.. I kinda feel saddend that the main show isn't all polished and beautiful like the intro..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Jef (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Jef
04-14-2009, 08:53 PM

I love DB kai.

The voice actors did a great job re dubbing the Anime. The picture quality is a lot better and even the sound is totally renewed . I,ve compared the first 2 Kai episode's with the first 3 DBZ Remastered episodes (With jap audio) and whooow the improvements are amazing

How is it possible that the American producers messed op the colors, They re-re-re released it for the American market (Again) and tell it is 1080P. But when placing it next to kai ! They must shame them self, even in 480P Kai looks better.

I think that I will delete the whole remastered serie (Is that word English) and stuck with Kai for the couple 2 years.

Last edited by Jef : 04-14-2009 at 08:57 PM.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

04-14-2009, 09:29 PM

Delete? You downloaded it? Psssh!

(#76 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
04-14-2009, 09:55 PM

Okay so I just watched the Dragonball movie....and it was decent. I wish the characters would have looked a little more like they do in the anime.

Like...this is real master roshi: http://images.myfavoritegames.com/ga...roshipeace.jpg
This is the movie roshi: http://screenrant.com/wp-content/upl...ster-roshi.jpg

But it had the absolute hottest girl I've ever seen playing ChiChi, Jamie Chung. I couldn't concentrate on the movie too well. Let's just say I didn't have a lot of blood in my brain at the time lol jk

猿も木から落ちる
(#77 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

04-14-2009, 10:11 PM

I know girls IRL that are hotter than ChiChi, MUCH hotter!

I'm paying my friends NOT to go see the film, I really don't wanna see it being supported in any way, shape or form. I don't want my beloved DB ruining...

(#78 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

04-16-2009, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
I hope the new series is like this. It would be the best show ever created.

Just needs a bit of this and its sorted!!

(#79 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
04-20-2009, 07:40 AM

lmao, I never laughed so hard at anything. That was f cking hilarious.^^

and yeah I haven't watched but I hope the new series is better then what the movie looked like..

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
04-23-2009, 11:26 AM

I am a bit disappointed actually. I was hoping they would digitally remaster it, as they did with DBGT several years after it was originally released. Then the series would look more like it's intro movie.
Also a question I am interested in: will there be a pro-dubbed version in the US for these series too? They could, in theory, take the old DBZ dubs and fit it for the KAI. Though it seems that this will be up for the fans to do.

Closed Thread