JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
sindri59 (Offline)
New to JF

Help Finding an Awesome Japanese TV show. - 06-23-2010, 05:56 PM

Hi. I'm wondering if any of you can help me out with finding a very memorable TV show. Now I'm not 100% percent sure if this was on a Normal TV show or if it was some sort of special but I saw it about 2 years ago a few times and it had a lot of know comedians and other celebrities.

The premise was that they would go around places and find a hot girl and then ask that girl if she knew anyone that she thought was more beautiful than her and then talk to that next girl and ask her the same thing and so on and so forth and at the end the would have some super bijin. Sometimes in countries other than Japan. They did this in China once for example.

I ask because I remember that the show was very funny not because I'm looking for shows with hot women, that would just be...wrong.

Any help is appreciated.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
06-23-2010, 06:22 PM

never heard about it..
I'll keep looking too= kinda interested about the style of the show..

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

06-24-2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindri59 View Post
Hi. I'm wondering if any of you can help me out with finding a very memorable TV show. Now I'm not 100% percent sure if this was on a Normal TV show or if it was some sort of special but I saw it about 2 years ago a few times and it had a lot of know comedians and other celebrities.

The premise was that they would go around places and find a hot girl and then ask that girl if she knew anyone that she thought was more beautiful than her and then talk to that next girl and ask her the same thing and so on and so forth and at the end the would have some super bijin. Sometimes in countries other than Japan. They did this in China once for example.

I ask because I remember that the show was very funny not because I'm looking for shows with hot women, that would just be...wrong.

Any help is appreciated.
世界の果てまでイッテQ is the name.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
sindri59 (Offline)
New to JF

Smeh - 06-24-2010, 01:42 PM

Thank you so much Sashimister. I am very grateful.

To anyone who is interested thanks to the reply I found that the segment is called 統計学で美女探し and there are some episodes of this show on D-addicts. Unless of course any sort of mention of file sharing is prohibited on this site in which case I am just joking.