JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   1 litre of tears (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/4748-1-litre-tears.html)

xYinniex 05-22-2007 07:51 PM

1 litre of tears

Hey!:mtongue:

i've heard that this dorama is supposed to be good, its about a teenage girl who develops a nervous disorder syndrome at 15 years old, its a film about her life until she dies at a very young age. it's based on a true story and the story is taken from her diaries. It is supposed to be a really sad film, i was wondering if any one has seen it yet?

Attachment 1684

DISCLAIMER: the image is not mine, i found the image on the net.

Demysia 05-23-2007 07:20 AM

*Raises arm* I've seen it!
I'm such a sucker for sad movies that I didn't think I could handle watching it all so I just watched a few including the end.
It's so sad, even though I've only seen a few episodes I think I used a whole tissuebox XD

xYinniex 05-23-2007 08:23 AM

yeah, i've only watched 1 episode so far. but i can't watch anymore until 2 weeks time cuz im in the middle of my school exams, and i'll get too emotional and probably burst out crying in the exam room. XD

annaken 05-23-2007 09:06 AM

please tell where I can watch it?

tell the Link, thank U... I wanna watch it. I really like Japanese TT movies. It makes me study hard

Demysia 05-23-2007 09:06 AM

LOL I know what it's like ... well kind of :P It was last year and I was sitting a math exam in my classroom.
I was listening to my ipod at the time since I concentrate better when I'm listening to music. Suddenly Zakuro by Dir en Grey started playing and halfway through the test I started crying, LOL. I'm such a sook.

Sorry for going off-topic ^^

I love the last episode the best, and the girl who plays the main character is so pretty! That guy in the series is cute :P

edit// Annaken - you can download it, I can't remember where I got it from but I'll have a lok for you ^^

xYinniex 05-23-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demysia (Post 135003)
LOL I know what it's like ... well kind of :P It was last year and I was sitting a math exam in my classroom.
I was listening to my ipod at the time since I concentrate better when I'm listening to music. Suddenly Zakuro by Dir en Grey started playing and halfway through the test I started crying, LOL. I'm such a sook.

Sorry for going off-topic ^^

I love the last episode the best, and the girl who plays the main character is so pretty! That guy in the series is cute :P

edit// Annaken - you can download it, I can't remember where I got it from but I'll have a lok for you ^^

i do that, its mainly with films though such as chinese films, japanese ones, fruits basket (oh god, how i howled, it was so sad) not during exams, everyone would just give me such weird looks XD and im already pretty much the weirdest

Kaicui 05-23-2007 01:15 PM

ive heard of it, i would love to watch it tho...can u please tell me where u got it?

xYinniex 05-23-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaicui (Post 135254)
ive heard of it, i would love to watch it tho...can u please tell me where u got it?

meh, bittorrent, try d-addicts, there are so much k-drama, j-drama, anime, c-drama torrents there to download. but i cant stand using torrents cuz i have this thing about leaving my computer on overnight, so i just watch online. (sadly i watch it on crappy quality online videos at youtube)

Kaicui 05-23-2007 02:22 PM

ありがとう

:)

rosaline144 05-24-2007 06:46 PM

I've seen the whole series (except the special - has anyone seen it?)
They are on Crunchy Roll & Youtube.
It was soo sad.. ='[ It ended quite quickly though..
I want to buy the book now..