JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#131 (permalink))
Old
sparklyninja (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to sparklyninja Send a message via MSN to sparklyninja
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM

I LOVE NANA!!!! It's like one of my favourite's evah! :3 And it makes me cry alot I hate Takumi. *death stare*

And can someone help me with my signature? Cuz I cant see the pics that Ive got there D:

"There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it"

Oooh, PRETTY COLORS
(#132 (permalink))
Old
acidblue75 (Offline)
.....ok your speacial....

Send a message via MSN to acidblue75 Send a message via Yahoo to acidblue75
07-10-2008, 03:09 PM

ok so yeah i love nana as well nobu an shin are the best...an well my wife is a perfect mix of nana k/ nana o. so thats great for me. lol
(#133 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidblue75 View Post
ok so yeah i love nana as well nobu an shin are the best...an well my wife is a perfect mix of nana k/ nana o. so thats great for me. lol
Thanks babe! And yeah I love Nana!

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#134 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
07-10-2008, 06:02 PM

Nana is great! I've finshed the anime and I broke the promise to myself to never read manga online. I really wanted to know what happened to Nana O. and now I know. There's still more chapters coming out, so I'm still working on reading it. The hottest guy in my opinion is Nobu.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
nanas (Offline)
Outsider

Send a message via Yahoo to nanas
07-11-2008, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
Nana is great! I've finshed the anime and I broke the promise to myself to never read manga online. I really wanted to know what happened to Nana O. and now I know. There's still more chapters coming out, so I'm still working on reading it. The hottest guy in my opinion is Nobu.
Nobu sigh

Nanas
De moda lo que te acomoda!
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

07-11-2008, 05:49 AM

omg, Nana is my second favorite manga. It's awesome. Every time I read it, I always want to cry sooooo badly. I'm all like,"I luff you, Hachi!"

I love Takumi because he's super hot. But his pretty-ness makes him evil... They made Takumi really hot in the Live Action movies. Both of them are great. I cry every time I watch them.

The anime is pretty good too. I feel super cool. I was at my local Japanese market and the had the whole anime series for $10 on DVD, but with no English dubs. It helps me practice Japanese a bit, though.

I have also come to the conclusion that my best friend is the living Junko. She's way too similar to her. She also says that I'm the living Hachi.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#137 (permalink))
Old
greenteajunkie (Offline)
JF Regular

07-12-2008, 02:11 AM

Ah, Nana is soooooo addictive! I still have to buy Nana 11... which isn't at my local booksamillion, so frustrating. And I refuse to get ahead in the anime, which I am watching along with the manga. SO FUN... but I was also totally peeved when, surprise! shojo beat removed it from their petty-little magazine... grrrrrrrrrr.

I would sooooo date Nana O. not because i am generally attracted to other girls, but because of my utter obsession, admiration and dedication to the awesome series... Hachi... also very cute. Her and Nana O. are meant to be together T_T

----- by the way, this is the first anime/manga that has ever made me sob... T_T

Perhaps stars fall, just as the rain

Until they burn on a windowpane

The grief of loss no written place

It is simply painted, on my face.
(#138 (permalink))
Old
projrocker (Offline)
New to JF

NANA for PS2 - 08-13-2008, 10:55 PM

Has anyone heard or played the virtual game NANA (based after the manga) for PS2?
I had herd about it and wondered if it was any good...

(#139 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-15-2008, 06:17 AM

It's only in Japan. I looked it up about two years ago on gamespot.com, but it's JP only. *cry* There's also a PSP game, might I add. I put NaNa onto my PSP and watch it when I'm bored, and there are commercials in it. And they make me feel funny seeing NaNa PSP games in the commercials on the PSP...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#140 (permalink))
Old
chibichick83 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-18-2008, 10:50 AM

NANA is such a great series

I have every single volume of the manga to it available so far to date and can't wait for the next volumes to come out

(I also have both of the NANA movies saved under my Favourites on Youtube to watch when I like aswell)