JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Suicide Club. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/6935-suicide-club.html)

MihoSayuri 08-11-2007 11:01 AM

Suicide Club.

Has anyone seen this?

I believe it's an independent film. It's a great movie. It's very gruesome and kind of tastefully bad but I thought it was really good.

ButterflyDemise 08-11-2007 04:42 PM

I love this movie~ I found none of it scary, but quite interesting.. some parts even funny :rheart:

Aota 08-11-2007 07:26 PM

Agreed. And there was a bit of interesting philosophy in there. But, when the schoolgirls jumped in front of the moving subway, got killed, and splattered their blood everywhere, and on a lot of people, I found it to be hilarious. xD

ButterflyDemise 08-11-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 204012)
Agreed. And there was a bit of interesting philosophy in there. But, when the schoolgirls jumped in front of the moving subway, got killed, and splattered their blood everywhere, and on a lot of people, I found it to be hilarious. xD

What I found hilarious was when the 'school of blondes' jumped from the roof of their school. XD WTF?

Aota 08-11-2007 10:30 PM

Or how suicide became a pop trend? xD At the school, there were two or three who didn't want to jump, but got dragged down with the others. xD And then, one of them jumped because she was scared, right? But I thought the weirdest parts was with the bag of rolled up skin..... >.>

MihoSayuri 08-11-2007 11:06 PM

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only demented one on this forum.

Yes, I love the mass suicide at the train!

Ichi!

Ni!

San!

XD

RenYamada 08-11-2007 11:32 PM

Oh, I watch this movie with my mom...
Dear lord...
She was laughing at some of it...
I started to feel sick so I had my friend call me.
It's not that it's a bad movie..
I'm just a scaredy cat

Aota 08-12-2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MihoSayuri (Post 204191)
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only demented one on this forum.

Yes, I love the mass suicide at the train!

Ichi!

Ni!

San!

XD

:) Yay! I love that scene! I have the awesome start web browser of The Suicide Club. It's also called Suicide Circle. Hm.. Oh, but if you wanna see it, here. awesomestart.com/suicidecircle Feel free to use it, too. :D

ButterflyDemise 08-12-2007 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 204176)
Or how suicide became a pop trend? xD At the school, there were two or three who didn't want to jump, but got dragged down with the others. xD And then, one of them jumped because she was scared, right? But I thought the weirdest parts was with the bag of rolled up skin..... >.>

haha, yes! XD
That was pretty odd.. me and my sister took guesses on what it was. For some reason both of our minds were so out of it, it took about a minute to figure it out. >.>

Aota 08-12-2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise (Post 204363)
haha, yes! XD
That was pretty odd.. me and my sister took guesses on what it was. For some reason both of our minds were so out of it, it took about a minute to figure it out. >.>

The bags of skin right? I actually knew, or rather guessed it, would be skin. But how it was collected was beyond me. Ugh... I cannot picture myself getting that size of a chunk of flesh just....shredded off of me from something like a human cheese grater.... >.>