Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-27-2007, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayanyan View Post
i just added the departed to my netflix lol
did you like blood diamond?

btw whats with the spanish? lol i looked at the lin k you gave me and it looks like its all spanish
It's a Catalan forum so it's all Spanish and Catalan, that's why I told you the English titles were in brackets, otherwise you wouldn't have understood a thing xD If you spoke Spanish you could read all my films reviews and everyone's opinion on some of the films from the list =(

And yes I loved Blood Diamond, oh wait... I love Leonardo DiCaprio also... lol But really the film was good, got me crying in the very first scene, and then when Dia (that's the kid's name, Solomon's son) is aiming a gun at his father... oh god, I could swear there was o liquid left in me after that xD The whole child soldiers issue gets me upset...

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#32 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to pandayanyan Send a message via MSN to pandayanyan
08-27-2007, 07:27 PM

that was very strong i felt my heart sink into my stomach when i saw that. That and when he lets the african guy and his son go while he sits there and makes his last phone call to the girl he loves while he holds off the enemy coming at him! THat was so sad and awe inspiring.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
cassiechan (Offline)
~I ♥ Chocolate

08-27-2007, 07:28 PM

Titanic!...I love it!

[accepting requests]

Finished Orders:
~TokyoRain
~strawberryshinya

Currtenly Working on:

Your request?...

Japanese-German brother Narutocrazy101
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Ayame90 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-27-2007, 07:58 PM

Moonchild!!!!!

The pic added goes to the ones whose ideas are in a box, to the ones who don't give respect to the one who doesn't fit in that box, stereotying one as I am. You'll soon learn your mistake in not getting the chance, because of Your Error to get to know as others have gotten to know, love, respect, and appreciate me for who I am and not for what you aim to make me.

あしゅり
のえる
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

08-27-2007, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandayanyan View Post
that was very strong i felt my heart sink into my stomach when i saw that. That and when he lets the african guy and his son go while he sits there and makes his last phone call to the girl he loves while he holds off the enemy coming at him! THat was so sad and awe inspiring.
Yes, that was very nobel of him. Oh and that part when Solomon wants to go where the rebels are to find out if his son's with them and he and Leo got into a fight, then he says something like 'kill me if you want I don't mind cause I'm dead already'... I hate knowing that stuff like that actually happens everyday, and Africa is such an amazing country, I've been to Kenya and loved it; it's a shame they have so many political problems, it'd be a lovely place if they learnt to love each other and stopped killing their own people.

Have you seen Enemy at the Gates? it was on TV last week ^^

Pd- Titanic... used to be my favourite film when it came out, went to the cinema 3 times to see it

(#36 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-27-2007, 08:18 PM

i love enemy at the gates... another great movie.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
08-27-2007, 09:11 PM

Ok, it's time to tell me faves

Jurassic Parks
The village
AVP
Aliens
Horror films
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy <--- LOL
Sin City
War of Worlds
Crashes
Scary Movies
Epic Movie
World Trade Center

All Eddie Murphy
Jim Carrey
Samuel L. Jackson
and Jackie Chan films

HHUHH

So many films..........

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

08-27-2007, 09:17 PM

War of Worlds? Pft oh come off it, it's one of the worst films I have ever seen... and Scary Movie films are lame, only liked the first and the second one but none really got me laughing as much as they are supposed to.

Sin City is a good one Jessica Alba looks incredibily hot.

Oh and I also like Jim Carry ^^ Ace Ventura, used to watch them all the time... aaah good old days. I only just found out he's Canadian! O.O

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
War of Worlds? Pft oh come off it, it's one of the worst films I have ever seen... and Scary Movie films are lame, only liked the first and the second one but none really got me laughing as much as they are supposed to.

Sin City is a good one Jessica Alba looks incredibily hot.

Oh and I also like Jim Carry ^^ Ace Ventura, used to watch them all the time... aaah good old days. I only just found out he's Canadian! O.O
haha i do agree the second scary movie film was funny especially when the guy got rolled into a blunt and was smoked, and as for ace ventura, favoriate quote, "hi im looking for Ray Finkle...and a clean pair of shorts"
(#40 (permalink))
Old
pandayanyan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-27-2007, 09:21 PM

he is?!?! that is odd... never knew that. I agree War of the worlds was shallow and very anticlimactic... scary movies were tolerable but a bit boring and not very funny for what they are made out to be.

another one I like was Join Security Area if you havnt seen it i reccomend it .. It is based on the north and south korean armies and their differences and conflict but these friends from both sides and ... just watch it.

Last edited by pandayanyan : 08-27-2007 at 09:23 PM.