JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

06-11-2008, 07:23 AM

I was flipping through a Cure magazine I bought and noticed the main article about Versailles was translated to English (And it was translated REALLY well, if I might add). Seeing as I'm such a lazy bum and it's 2 in the morning, I'll jsut say a few random parts that looked interesting.

Kamijo, Teru, and Hizaki each wrote a song for A Nobel was Born in the Chaos.. From the description, I think Hizaki wrote Suzerain. Leaning more towards Suzerain from Kamijo's comment..."This song evokes the same feeling from Hizaki as during The Red Carpet Day."

From the description Teru gives (And also Kamijo saying it "made my body begin to move naturally like a zombie"), I think he wrote Zombie (Duh : P). He comments "It's a song that makes you think "Ahh, so Versailles can play like this too." Which I get from the whole single, but mostly with Zombie.

Hizaki also comments that he and Teru both "grew up listening to music like this". Maybe they knew eachother growing up? Or maybe they just talked together and found they had similar interested. He and Teru do seem to get along well on stage though (At A-Kon they jokingly played eachother's guitars while they were sorta shoulder to shoulder xD)

Kamijo's song, according to him, gives "a ground shaking effect" which makes me think it's Aristocrat's Symphony. Just the way the song sounds sorta make me think he wrote it. The rest of it talks about their tours in Europe. At the end they're asked for a short message to the readers.

Yuki say "I would like to strengthen myself technically, as well spiritually and as we grow, I plan to put forth my best."

Jasmine says "Our activities so far have been aimed at building a vase for Versailles. Now that we finally have that base to stand on, as I look forward to what we have in store I'm simply goggled eyed with excitement"

Teru says "Though I'm surrounded by the other members, with their strong personalities, from now on I will consciously take on a leading role and bring out my own personality more and more, so please notice me!!....That's what I wanted to say." (Gives me the feeling he had a ^__^; face on at the end there)

Hizaki says "Now that we are thinknig about things on a world-wide scale, I want to become the player/artist, no, the human that has yet to exist inside myself.'

and Kamijo says "Recently we have begun to prepare an environment for ourselves in which we can concentrate, This year, I will put forth 500% power (WHOO! GO KAMIJO!) after years of not doing so, so please expect a lot form us."

Hizaki wraps it up with "The album will include many songs, and it will take us a long time to do recording as we put so much time into making the songs, so please look forward to the album as well."

Again, this is a pretty old article (February to be exact), so I hope this isn't a waste and everyone hasn't already read it a million times like I have XD I'll look for scans some other time, and if I can't find them, I'll type it all up.

(#102 (permalink))
Old
sasuke91 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-11-2008, 10:45 AM

i feel like posting pics ^^

i think they look bloody amazing!!!

(#103 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

06-11-2008, 08:19 PM

Haha, those are from the same magazine.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-11-2008, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drend View Post
I was flipping through a Cure magazine I bought and noticed the main article about Versailles was translated to English (And it was translated REALLY well, if I might add). Seeing as I'm such a lazy bum and it's 2 in the morning, I'll jsut say a few random parts that looked interesting.

Teru says "Though I'm surrounded by the other members, with their strong personalities, from now on I will consciously take on a leading role and bring out my own personality more and more, so please notice me!!....That's what I wanted to say." (Gives me the feeling he had a ^__^; face on at the end there)

and Kamijo says "Recently we have begun to prepare an environment for ourselves in which we can concentrate, This year, I will put forth 500% power (WHOO! GO KAMIJO!) after years of not doing so, so please expect a lot form us."
about Teru: now that you mention it, I can totally picture that.
about Kamijo: *admires Kamijo more*

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

Send a message via AIM to Touya Send a message via Yahoo to Touya
06-12-2008, 12:37 AM

My mother insists Hizaki is a girl. LOL.

No mom that's not a girl.

She doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do to convince her.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

06-12-2008, 12:42 AM

oi... some people can never be convinced.... unless ya got a nekky pic..?

oh.. this really doesn't fit in any one thread.... but I just have to share it... it's way too amusing!!

YouTube - Weird Jrock Moments 4

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

06-12-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touya View Post
My mother insists Hizaki is a girl. LOL.

No mom that's not a girl.

She doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do to convince her.
YouTube - Hizaki-versailles-special interview

There you go, just show her that xD

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

Send a message via AIM to Touya Send a message via Yahoo to Touya
06-12-2008, 01:33 PM

HE certainly doesnt sound like a girl.... LOL. She'll flip. Thanks.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

06-14-2008, 02:57 AM

Probably been posted a million times, but there's bound to be some one who hasn't seen it.

YouTube - Versailles - The Red Carpet Day

It's the "PV" for "The Red Carpet Day" You can tell Kamijo is trying not to burst out laughing xD The parts where you can hear Hizaki play even though he isn't plugged in is hillarious. Teru does a little dance at 1:46 if you watch.

(#110 (permalink))
Old
Graciie (Offline)
Will Eat Your Children!

Question 06-14-2008, 10:45 AM

versailles i an amazing band
i could listen to the revenant choir over and over again :P

~ Visual Kei ~