JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Pjok (Offline)
is a 17 yr old now xD¨

Send a message via MSN to Pjok Send a message via Yahoo to Pjok
Fun facts about J-Rockers (40 facts) - 05-02-2008, 09:54 PM

Okay i found this on a web site. don't know if it's true..
but it's kinda funny..

T.M. Revolution used to be married to Yumi of Puffy [AmiYumi] from 1999 to 2003, but they divorced because the tabloids accused her of cheating on him

Miyavi is part of the Yakuza (most commonly referred to in the west as the Japanese mafia} some of his tatoos are Yakuza representatives.

Gackt is an albino

Hiroto and Tora of alice nine punch each other before lives to relax their arms, but sometimes they get carried away and end up punching Shou or Nao! XD

Die and Kaoru of Dir en Grey are pub mates

Die of Dir en Grey had a crush on Shinya thinking he was a girl when they first met, but found out after a week he was a guy XD......no one but he knows how that lead to the endless Shinya teasing.

Kai of the GazettE prefers apple juice to alcohol.

Teruki of An Cafe can speak English better then any of the other members

the GazettE is very good friends with BIS

BIS shares their name with the Scottish band Bis

Kyo of Dir en Grey is devoted to tradition, that's why he likes girls in kimonos and likes getting old, traditional clothes

Uruha of the GazettE drinks Coca-Cola after lives because he craves a shot of cocaine from time to time and they use Coco leaves (what cocaine is made out of) in Coca-Cola, so he thinks they still put it in there despite it being illegal now. (Me: fun fact about Coca-Cola, the Mandarin Chinese pronunciation means 'Sweet & Delicious', whoever came up with that name should get a million bucks)

Hiroto of alice nine. was never interested in music because the only music he heard was the music his brother danced to (Hip-Hop), that and really popular music like Ayumi Hamasaki until he watched TV one day and came across hide on POPJam, then he took up Guitar.

Toshiya of Dir en Grey isn't really the pervert of the band....Die is XD.

Kaoru of Dir en Grey has MAD coaxing skills, he always manages to talk their manager out of something he doesn't want to do.

HYDE is best friends with Gackt

Kai of the gazettE left his Cellphone in a taxi when he was doing errands during a tour last year

Shinya of Dir en Grey can read some English, actually, all of Dir en Grey know a little English, but even though Die speaks the most out of all of them, none of them know enough to engage in a real conversation, since English is one of the hardest languages out there.

All of Alice Nine are bisexual (I'm not very sure about this, and i can't really believe it, soo thats up to you.. )

Miyavi is half-Korean, that's why he's so tall

Yoshiki (formerly of X-Japan) met Paris Hilton (Me: I was way past shocked when I read that 0_o)

Die of Dir en Grey has four sisters (probably where he got his love of teasing >.>)

Reita of the GazettE's childhood nickname was 'Ue-chan"

Kyo of Dir en Grey was quoted saying he would like to get married and settle down someday

Gackt wrote '12 Gatsu no Love Song' mostly in honer of the 'tragedies' of 9/11 since New York is his favorite city in the world along with Paris, France.

Kyo of Dir en Grey is allergic to flower pollen (Me: sorta geeky, ne?)

Die of Dir en Grey was the one that told Kyo not to pierce any more holes (Me: I'm surprised he took it seriously ><)

the only Kanji sign Kyo of Dir en Grey knows is his own name derived from the Kanji of his home town, Kyoto.

Hiroto, Tora (I think), and Shou of alice nine. love listening to KoRn.

Satoshi of Girugamesh stated in a survey that his favorite artist is Koda Kumi

Kai of the GazettE stated that he'd like to have a 'session' with Gackt, he also likes Dir en Grey.

Shinya of Dir en Grey likes Winnie the Pooh

Nao of alice nine. told Hiroto he was hot....(Me: is that a good or bad thing?) he also thinks Tora and Saga are cool.

Saga of alice nine. says Nao looks like Pooh Bear when he sleeps.

Reita of the GazettE and Ryo of Girugamesh HATE bugs. (Me: which is sort of weird to me 'cause I don't mind bugs....as long as I don't have to TOUCH them)

Die of Dir en Grey has a real thing for bondage. (Me: Raison D'etre PV sound familiar? >.>)

Uruha of the GazettE isn't the *brightest* guy around, and I brought this up twice before........his looks make up for his simpleness to shallow fangirls......really, 26 years old and don't know how to boil a STINKIN' EGG?!?! but he is smart enough to try to stop smoking, with Kai's help.

Ruki of the GazettE tried to stop smoking two times...TWO TIMES and he failed BOTH times. PROBLEM~!

Phantasmorgia takes their name after a painting by Salvador Dali entitled 'Phantasmorgia'. (ya know....the guy that painted the picture with melted clocks)

Shou of alice nine. ADORES cats. I think he has three.

JF Family
SØPPEL
Proud member of the Vampire Clan
Claimed by me:
Ban (Lolita23q)
My adorable family knows who they are, <33

Koaku. Koaku. I'm never gonna admit such a big fat and ugly lie and you can't make me do it no matter what you say or what you write in your sig. Sry but i'm kinda really stubborn... ^^v

Last edited by Pjok : 05-02-2008 at 10:05 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Pjok (Offline)
is a 17 yr old now xD¨

Send a message via MSN to Pjok Send a message via Yahoo to Pjok
05-02-2008, 09:57 PM

If theres anything i need to edit or put on please write me, ;P

JF Family
SØPPEL
Proud member of the Vampire Clan
Claimed by me:
Ban (Lolita23q)
My adorable family knows who they are, <33

Koaku. Koaku. I'm never gonna admit such a big fat and ugly lie and you can't make me do it no matter what you say or what you write in your sig. Sry but i'm kinda really stubborn... ^^v
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AmbeRz (Offline)
(^_^)V

Send a message via MSN to AmbeRz
05-02-2008, 10:42 PM

Some of them are true, but some of them are plain stupid..lol.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Miyavi is half-Korean, that's why he's so tall

huh???
(#5 (permalink))
Old
UrNightmare (Offline)
New to JF

05-02-2008, 11:03 PM

ooo......interesting.....kyo only knowing his own kanji.....^_____^ thanks for the facts!!!!

Hizumi holds the key to my heart....he's just smexy!!!!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Obscene (Offline)
Funky Monkey Vibration

05-02-2008, 11:25 PM

I really don't think many of these are facts, because a lot of them are just too..out there. Just completely random. o_O
Not to mention, you can usually find them SOMEWHERE.. A lot of it would have been eaten up all over by fans if it was true. ._.

Owns/Shares:
Minase(D=OUT)|Kamijo(Versailles) | Gackt | Nell(Gacktjob)|Masato(SuG)

「一生涯、君の為、アンタの為、shoutしてよう。」 - Onpu no Tegami
If you want others to understand you, you'd better learn to understand them, too. You can't be one-sided about everything /雅

It's called Oshare Kei~ baka
(#7 (permalink))
Old
adina (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-03-2008, 09:20 AM

alice nine are NOT bisexual -cries-
pls tell me you lied about this one >.<
(#8 (permalink))
Old
AmbeRz (Offline)
(^_^)V

Send a message via MSN to AmbeRz
05-03-2008, 12:29 PM

Gackt isnt an albino either! lol.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
VisualKei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to VisualKei Send a message via Yahoo to VisualKei
05-03-2008, 05:53 PM

I don't think Gackt is albino... that one makes me pretty skeptical...

But I've heard a couple of them other places. I'm pretty sure that Miyavi's half-Korean, I've read that all over the internet (though I didn't know that Korean people were considered particularly tall...). And I don't doubt that Hyde and Gackt are friends (that's pretty well-known xP).

OFFICIAL OWNER OF HIZAKI AND JASMINE YOU
(#10 (permalink))
Old
ChibiCherry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-03-2008, 06:01 PM

WHOA wait Miyavi is part of the Yakuza

Owner of:
Tatsuya Fujiwara *Drools*
Natsuki (OZ)
Jun & Kirito (PIERROT)
Shares: Sakurai Atsushi w/ DivineBled