JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-14-2010, 12:11 AM

Just because now they have a keyboard player, doesn't mean they didn't use keyboard like effects before (ex. Smile Ichiban ii Onna, Tekesuta Kousen, Pipopapo Telepathy) They just actually have someone playing it now, instead of computer effects.
Some of the keyboard effects are a little overdone, but it just is a different style. Bands evolve.
I wouldn't mind either way if they kept him or if they didn't. I like a lot of music pre & post yuki. I still think an cafe is awesome no matter what.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

06-14-2010, 12:29 AM

Wow I am getting tired of people saying they don't like Yuki. Okay An Cafe got to 2 new people (not new anymore) and people not accepting them. People need to move on!

I personally feel Yuki has made An Cafe's sound richer. Plus I know a lot of rock bands that have keyboardist. ( I don't see what is wrong with rock bands having a keyboardist)

Who knows what is going to happen with An Cafe right now? Miku starting a new band which kind of indicates something.

@Anemone thank you for the link of Miku's new band and also for the twitter links.

Last edited by lizzey : 06-14-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-14-2010, 01:22 PM

No Problem ^_^.

I didn't even know about An Cafe until last September or so, but I'm already sick of people saying bad things about him, too. I listen to music with and after Bou, and I do prefer it with Bou, but I like a lot of newer songs, too.

Just because a member starts a new band doesn't nessesarily mean anything. Hyde of L'Arc~en~Ciel started VAMPS while L'Arc is on hiatus, and they've still released new stuff. It just means that the hiatus is more serious than a few months break.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-17-2010, 08:02 PM

I honestly don't care too much for bou, I just think the new keyboard dude is kinda lame... I prefer An Cafe without him honestly=D PErsonally don't like their new music..

pz ! <3
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-18-2010, 02:52 PM

I think he'd be better off without the wig...but...whatever. He looks fine without it though.

Him and Takuya seemed to have pretty much dissappeared so...

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
BLooregard (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to BLooregard
06-25-2010, 09:46 AM

An Cafe is my first j-pop band!
Indeed, they're all soooo hot, especially Miku and Kannon <33
My favourite songs are Maple Gunman, Snow Scene, Escapism, Ryusei Rocket and more...
I have two posters with them in my room :]]

I don't know much about them, a friend told me about this band. I don't know what song is new or old, I just like them :]]
I listen them since november of the last year...or something like that...

I think it's a good band ^^

We're breaking down all the walls that hold us in
We're taking love to a new dimension
Cherry kisses upon my tainted skin
Flying high to a new adventure
<333
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-25-2010, 04:05 PM

They're not really pop... they're Oshare Kei...but...it doesn't really matter ^_^

I've listened to them about the same time as you. Currently tied [with Dir en grey] for third favourite.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
06-26-2010, 10:45 AM

I wouldn't say I've a favourite J-Rock, Visual Kei or Oshare Kei band. But An Cafe was my first, with Dir en Grey & Deathgaze being most recent. & all bands inbetween. I listened to some of the older An Cafe songs & they certainly were more rock than the newer stuff, yet that can't be called 'pop' because 'Aroma' has plenty of rock in it d^_^b

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-26-2010, 06:47 PM

Yeah, An Cafe were the first vkei/whatever band that I seriously got obsessed with so they have a special place in my heart

It seems many vkei band members are doing cool session bands lately. I really liked Karasu, so hopefully Lc5 will put out a good song too. But are Lc5 a session band, or like, a permanent band?

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
06-26-2010, 07:24 PM

I think Lc5 will just be a project band for Miku to work on while An Cafe are not around, similar to Richard Kruspe from Rammstein's band, Emigrate

(Sorry for example. Best I could think of ^_^ )

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)