Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-16-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
I know the show, I never paid attention to the theme though XD

Miku's always sort of...scared me. The first picture I saw of him was the cover of Goku Tama Rock Cafe, and he looks rather creepy on that.

Kanon promised An Cafe would be back, so regardless of what side projects they're doing, I'm holding him to that

Teruki and Kanon follow me on Twitter XD
I didn't either tbh. I prefer Frasier, but know the theme song to Cheers, roughly. lol

Miku? Scaring people? Each to their own, I guess. I always though he was really cute, and if you saw him on the street, you could just run up to him and give him a great, big hug. XP

I'm sure An Cafe will be back soon enough. But then look at Vidoll....., you can just never tell... Hope a full split doesn't happen though

Kanon is on Twitter? Cool. I've got Girugamesh following me too. lol

(Some hours later)...
The proof is in the pudding. I just listened to Kakusei Heroism again, and now Odoru Meruhen Tokei is on. Brilliant stuff

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)

Last edited by JamboP26 : 02-16-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-17-2011, 03:23 AM

He really scares me when he has makeup and stuff on ^_^" but of course I'd give him a big hug if I saw him on the street. He is adorable. (You don't know how much I was tempted to hug Kanon when I met him even though I couldn't)

I'm sad about Vidoll. But whatever is ultimately best for the band is okay I guess...(any band...though it would be sad if an cafe broke up)

Kanon is @studioblue3. I have Girugamesh following me, too XD I don't listen to them all that much though.

Those two are great. I'm listening to Pipopapo Telepathy...never fails to make me happy XD

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

02-17-2011, 11:30 PM

Lol. He doesn't scare me at all. I just find him totally cute/adorable. I can imagine it was difficult XD

Yeah. lol. We just have to believe An Cafe will return...

I found him, and am now following, thanks. I like Girugamesh, but don't listen to them as much as other bands.

I love that song too. I was listening to Maple Gunman, and Pxxxy'n Purin today

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

03-01-2011, 03:04 PM

Tweet from Miku: "I met teruki.talking about ancafe."

Good news?

Old
kathleen12 (Offline)
New to JF

kathleenkirene@yahoo.com - 03-01-2011, 05:56 PM

Hello dear new friend
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (kathleenkirene@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you good luck this week.
Yours new friend.
kathleen
Old
Zetsumei (Offline)
New to JF

06-28-2011, 11:52 PM

i freakin love the song maple gunman!!! =^.^=

DARK is not to be FEARED...it is to be LOVED!!!
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

06-29-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
i freakin love the song maple gunman!!! =^.^=
It is excellent. I love early An Cafe (i love the later stuff too, just not as much)

Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-06-2011, 01:49 AM

Maple Gunman, Snow Scene, and Bonds are my favourites.

I just listened to them for the first time in a while a few days ago...I need to listen to them more often.

~OPEN MY WINGS~
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

07-06-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Maple Gunman, Snow Scene, and Bonds are my favourites.

I just listened to them for the first time in a while a few days ago...I need to listen to them more often.
I've got them on my Xbox 360, so listened to the whole folder recently. Cant believe how amazing they are. Big fan of Maple Gunman, 'Suno Shiin' & BondS -kizuna- too. Shikisai Moment is my favourite album though. Well....that & the Amedama Rock EP I have.

Old
MissFrank12 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MissFrank12
07-06-2011, 09:33 PM

I haven't listened to An Cafe in a looonnnnggg time