(#461 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-12-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimson View Post
couldn't have said all that better myself 8)
seriously, people who actually think D.I.M is they best they've done or is one of the best. they are musically deaf 8) i've just stopped buying their stuff, simply cause it's too expensive and it's never anything special anymore.

and i wish they wouldn't release a gazillion singles before the album. i haven't even listened to D.I.M all the way through, i just got bored of it.

unfortunately, Nan, Jrock industry is ALL about the money. the image comes second, the music is the least on their minds. hence a lot of it sounds like the same thing, and they all use much of the same melodies. heck most of them look the same O_o
Yeah. Now I understand the whole preaching Ruki had going on around NLSG. I remember him saying something about him and the group never wanting to become this big, but there were no hard feelings at all between the group and the fans. He just wished they could have remained indie and underground. I think he already knew back then, that as soon as you become popular, the label will stop caring about what you make and replace that interest with HOW MUCH you make.

It's freaking depressing, because Ruki & Co. already showed us how freaking brilliant they are.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#462 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

12-12-2009, 09:30 PM

yeah exactly. ah, i remember that see, they have a good heart, it's all the label's doing. they should go join Myv and his label 8)
i still think out of the whole scene, Miyavi comes first as he got out of the situation with the label. his music as of late isn't my thing, but at least it's still unique. i with Ruki & Co would get out of the situation as well. i mean, they'd have a heck of a lot of supporters 8)

(#463 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-12-2009, 09:42 PM

That would be so awesome if they joined Myv's label lol

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#464 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

12-12-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
yeah exactly. ah, i remember that see, they have a good heart, it's all the label's doing. they should go join Myv and his label 8)
i still think out of the whole scene, Miyavi comes first as he got out of the situation with the label. his music as of late isn't my thing, but at least it's still unique. i with Ruki & Co would get out of the situation as well. i mean, they'd have a heck of a lot of supporters 8)
Yeah, Miyavi made a GREAT choice there. I think he was aware, that if he wanted to make music HIS way, he'd have to go on on his own. There's no way that PSC would let him explore his talent like that. I still love Miyavi's work. He succeeds in renewing himself repeatedly - I especially love his Neo Visualizm-thing he got going on.

I think Ruki & Co. got a bit too comfortable in the seats of PSC. It would be PURE awesomeness if they went and joined Miyavi. They both have a great sense of lyrics and tunes. Man, them working together would be like snip snap ~^-*'magic-'*^~-, baby!

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#465 (permalink))
Old
TheCrimson (Offline)
Träumst du?

12-13-2009, 05:40 AM

mhm. then i'd be more than happy to pay the stupid cost of things they try and sell :P
or even if they just went independent, and did things themselves and just found someone to distribute the CDs, as opposed to belonging to a label. i'm sure they have enough money now to support themselves. 8)

(#466 (permalink))
Old
jrocker21 (Offline)
BAZINGA!!

Send a message via MSN to jrocker21
12-14-2009, 03:40 PM

be smart and do they're own label..
they can run things they want to..

serioulsy, PSC milks my wallet dry.. i don't think i'm gonna even order the dvd. tempting as it is.. i don't wanna waste money as i did with the DIM album. >__>
(#467 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

12-14-2009, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocker21 View Post
be smart and do they're own label..
they can run things they want to..

serioulsy, PSC milks my wallet dry.. i don't think i'm gonna even order the dvd. tempting as it is.. i don't wanna waste money as i did with the DIM album. >__>
I LOVE THEIR DVDs. Except for Decomposition Beauty. WOW that was horrible. >_<'' And I agree with you. I really don't wanna waste my money like I did on DIM - I might get it anyway tho. Just because I'm a fangirl like that.

Quote:
mhm. then i'd be more than happy to pay the stupid cost of things they try and sell :P
or even if they just went independent, and did things themselves and just found someone to distribute the CDs, as opposed to belonging to a label. i'm sure they have enough money now to support themselves. 8)
I was thinking the same thing. They switch between Kings and PSC anyway, so why not break free and maybe just join a bit in on everything? >_<

Follow me on TUMBLR
- Pot Roast
(#468 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-27-2009, 08:23 PM

I wanna see gazette live again
(#469 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

01-02-2010, 03:12 AM

This band is pretty good but I prefer just lookin at their pics ;P
(#470 (permalink))
Old
GacktIsGod (Offline)
Life couldn't get better

01-02-2010, 05:08 PM

I can't whait for the DIM live. EEKKK it epic!

♪Claims:♪
☆Kim Jae Wook☆
☆CSJH The Grace ☆ Monkey Majik☆
☆Zhou Mi ☆ Henry ☆ Shindong ☆ Kangin☆
☆Iori ☆ Takanori Nishikawa ☆ Kiyoharu ☆ Koda Kumi☆