JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Magnie (Offline)
New to JF

01-17-2010, 03:08 AM

Does anyone know where your able to order this stuff from Canada? Or if your able to order from Star Goods Shop from Canada? I'm not great with Japanese so I cant really find out through a Japanese website =P
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Teru (Offline)
New to JF

03-06-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnie View Post
Does anyone know where your able to order this stuff from Canada? Or if your able to order from Star Goods Shop from Canada? I'm not great with Japanese so I cant really find out through a Japanese website =P
CDJapan - Japanese Anime, Jpop, Japanese music, Game music, Japanese movie, CD, DVD -

I heard that YOHIO from Seremedy is inspired by Leda!

Seremedy
DELUHI
(#33 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-10-2010, 02:26 PM

DELUHI's latest update on their official site is that TWO HURT will be playable in an arcade game called Guitar Freaks XG and Drum Freaks XG.

\m/(>_<)\m/
(#34 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-02-2010, 04:10 PM

Besides the release date, information on what is included and the fact that this is happening at all, there aren't any other details, however, starting in June, DELUHI will have a three month consecutive release. Each single will come with a new song AND a PV. The release dates are set for June 16, July 7, and August 4. They also have a few activities going on to promote all of this, but again, that is the only known detail(remember that they are still on tour).
(#35 (permalink))
Old
hadron (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to hadron
04-11-2010, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonybard View Post
OK, so for whatever reason, there isn't a DELUHI thread here (at least there's one for Matenrou Opera! ), so I suppose I should make one XD.
hm i don't understand why almost every band thread is started by words: "oh how has it happened there is no thread about this band, how could only that be..."

this is about the fourth from six i picked up
(#36 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-14-2010, 05:57 PM

JaME has a live report on DELUHI's first live in 2010:

DELUHI's Fourth One-Man 'Yggdalive' - articles - JaME U.S.A.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-29-2010, 03:12 PM

Starting the first of May, there will be a DELUHI cell phone charm and muffler towel for sale at the Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 Live assembly hall corner. The charm costs 1500, as does the towel. Also on sale in May will be a limited photo set which will be available for purchase for 1000 yen at their official DELUHI - 音楽ファンのためのグッズ通販サイト/STAR GOODS SHOP.

To see sample pictures of the merchandise that will be for sale at Fukuoka:
-// DELUHI - OFFICIAL SITE //-
(#38 (permalink))
Old
mm78 (Offline)
Banned

Deluhi Fan Project - 06-01-2010, 09:51 PM

FOR THOSE FANS OF VISUAL ROCK BAND DELUHI, WE WILL BE DOING A FAN PROJECT!
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE MAKING HANDMADE MESSAGES CARDS AND WE WILL BE SENDING IT TO DELUHI.

Deadline: July 10th, 2010

-- Message cards are to be 6 inches by 8 inches. You can use paper, cardboard, construction paper, anything you want! -- be creative!
-- Decorate it, write them a message, draw pictures, give a shoutout, request them to come to your country...anything you want to say to them!
-- Feel freee to make more than one! One for each member or just one for the band as a whole.
-- You can include small gifts but nothing TOO HEAVY. please *3*)//
-- Since we are collecting the cards then sending it to them, Please e-mail: [email protected] when you are done so we can give you our address.

If you guys plan to join, please let me know
(#39 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-04-2010, 06:21 PM

Merchandise they will be selling at the live houses during their BLITZKRIEG tour, starting on 6/5:

16 page tour brochure with DVD- 3000
2 trading card sets- 500
Tour shirt- 2500
Muffler towel- 1800
Wristband- 1000
Compact mirror- 1500
Vinyl bag- 1000
DELUHI and ELECTRIC Collaboration Tshirt 2010- 4900

Their new single, Frontier will also be presold at Shibuya O-EAST. The sale begins at 15:30, and they will begin selling tickets to their Akasaka BLITZ live as well. Obviously, they recommend purchasing whatever before the performance starts.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-09-2010, 08:16 PM

DELUHI will be performing along with アンド(AND), ViViD, Sadie, Mix Speaker's Inc., and other bands that have yet to be named at Shibuya O-EAST on the thirty first of August. Doors open at 16:15, and the show starts at 17:00; advance tickets cost 4000, while the tickets on the day of the event will cost 4500.