JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-09-2008, 07:50 PM

@ value

yeah...

Until I can get my hands on that book, I can only go by what's on Cool Like Plastic.

for one example.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
value1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to value1984 Send a message via Yahoo to value1984
05-09-2008, 07:56 PM

I see... do you know the title of his autobiography?... uff...

I found it... "Jihaku", that means Confession...

I'm Ronin
Gackt Fan Club Member

Last edited by value1984 : 05-09-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-09-2008, 08:01 PM

Ah. I know it, but glad you found it.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
value1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to value1984 Send a message via Yahoo to value1984
05-09-2008, 08:11 PM

..and I was able to find out the entire translation of it .....
he married a Korean girl, but their marriage lasted only a short period of time because she was tired of his lifestyle, and it made her very stressed... this was the general meaning.

I'm Ronin
Gackt Fan Club Member
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-10-2008, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt21 View Post
Gackt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe it was false and someone took it down. I don't know. I saw it their in like three weeks ago.
More than likely, someone posted that tidbit in there, and then someone took it out. From what I read in his autobiography, his wife did not have cancer.

Also, Touya has a point. We don't know for sure how accurate the translated autobiography is.

If his wife really did have cancer, wouldn't you think we would have already known about it anyway? XD

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by value1984
..and I was able to find out the entire translation of it .....
he married a Korean girl, but their marriage lasted only a short period of time because she was tired of his lifestyle, and it made her very stressed... this was the general meaning.
Yes, that is similar to what I read. I think I remember it mentioning something about how people started throwing things at their house and whatnot though...I'll have to take a look at the autobiography again to be sure. It said something about her not being to take the pressure of it anymore. I guess it really scared her.

EDIT:

I was partially correct. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt @ Cool Like Plastic

We got married because she told me "I want to legally become part of your family." [lit: seki o ireru – to be entered in the family register]. I said, "All right, but I'm not going to change anything."

"I'm not worried about the marriage registration, but it doesn't mean anything."

I think that on paper, her nationality was a problem. But she seemed like she wanted proof of our marriage.

However, I think that in the end, this became a huge burden for the two of us. Because we were married, we decided that we had to do this [marriage registration], but conversely, it most likely it strained relations between the two of us.

Crazy fans would do things like wait outside our house, and that became a cause of stress for her. They also harassed us a lot. Frequently, they would prank call our house and hang up without answering.

Under these circumstances, she gradually stopped leaving the house. Finally, she had a nervous breakdown.

"I think we should separate," she said finally.

Of course, though the crazy fans weren't the only reason for our separation, I think that she already had a lot of pressure on her from various other things.

We were married only for a very short time.
Source: Gackt @ Cool Like Plastic

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

Last edited by Camui : 05-10-2008 at 04:17 AM.
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
05-10-2008, 12:36 PM

Okay enough with the scowdling I know now that it was false.
I am glad that everyone helped find out if it was true.
This kind of stuff we have to becareful of.
Lets no look at wikipedia for information on Gackt because it looks like it is false.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
Old
Touya (Offline)
JRock Priest/BDay Guru

Send a message via AIM to Touya Send a message via Yahoo to Touya
05-10-2008, 03:49 PM

Wiki is not made by real sources anyway, but everyday people. Most of Wiki is fan babble.
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-10-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camui View Post

EDIT:

I was partially correct. XD

Originally Posted by Gackt @ Cool Like Plastic

We got married because she told me "I want to legally become part of your family." [lit: seki o ireru – to be entered in the family register]. I said, "All right, but I'm not going to change anything."

"I'm not worried about the marriage registration, but it doesn't mean anything."

I think that on paper, her nationality was a problem. But she seemed like she wanted proof of our marriage.

However, I think that in the end, this became a huge burden for the two of us. Because we were married, we decided that we had to do this [marriage registration], but conversely, it most likely it strained relations between the two of us.

Crazy fans would do things like wait outside our house, and that became a cause of stress for her. They also harassed us a lot. Frequently, they would prank call our house and hang up without answering.

Under these circumstances, she gradually stopped leaving the house. Finally, she had a nervous breakdown.

"I think we should separate," she said finally.

Of course, though the crazy fans weren't the only reason for our separation, I think that she already had a lot of pressure on her from various other things.

We were married only for a very short time.

this is what I was referring to here:

Gackt

R.I.P. Jasmine....
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-11-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
Yeah, I've never heard of that. The only thing I know is something about her wanting to be on his family's register... And that's why he'll never get married again.

I am not sure, but I think that's why she married him, just to be on the register.
You mentioned his family register in this, but that is not the reason they split up. Gackt didn't show resentment toward her being on his family register.

The crazy fans were one of their main problems for splitting up. Gackt also mentions that there were some other reasons as well, but he didn't mention them. I don't think he should let everyone know about it anyway. He has a right to his own privacy.

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

Last edited by Camui : 05-11-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

05-11-2008, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camui View Post
You mentioned his family register in this, but that is not the reason they split up. Gackt didn't show resentment toward her being on his family register.

The crazy fans were one of their main problems for splitting up. Gackt also mentions that there were some other reasons as well, but he didn't mention them. I don't think he should let everyone know about it anyway. He has a right to his own privacy.
Fine, so I wasn't quite 100% right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiIsMyAlterEgo View Post
i are back from my hiatus!!!

>>

discussing the Jihaku-ness are we? >> well i knows a shop here who has it =D
oh...after thinking.... once I have the money. Could you possibly buy it for me?

R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 05-11-2008 at 07:05 PM.