JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
STRAWBERR1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 09:55 AM

Yeah, that's actually a perfect description (sp?) 8)
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

07-19-2007, 10:01 AM

Yay~ ^^ and yay (again), we made it to the 2nd page already.

I really want to hear more of her work.. but I've only got to hear what she has videos for an 1-3 other songs v.v

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#13 (permalink))
Old
STRAWBERR1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 10:13 AM

Oh, okay :/ I've downloaded some songs. If I'm not too lazy, I'll upload them on that... ehrr.. website everyone uploads music at (I'm the master at explaning, lol XD) and post the links here n_n
(#14 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

07-19-2007, 11:18 AM

Ah, that would be great (^^)/ I'm sure a few others would appriciate it too

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
STRAWBERR1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 11:54 AM

Gah, I know the links look like advertising or whatever, but it works if you click them XD

ALI PROJECT - 幻想庭園 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 月蝕グランギニョル : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 星月夜 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 未來のイヴ : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 地獄の季節 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 阿修羅姫 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - 赤と黒 : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

ALI PROJECT - Nostalgia : Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Every song I have with ALI PROJECT (I have more than these, but the ones I uploaded is the best of those I have) is spelled with Japanese letters, but funny as it is, I have one single song - Nostalgia - that is spelled with regular letters o_O Just wanted to point that out, as it kind of is boring-fun if you get what I mean?
(#16 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

07-19-2007, 12:01 PM

Thank you very much dear~ (^^)/

(#17 (permalink))
Old
STRAWBERR1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 12:04 PM

No problems n_~

By the way, I know this is off topic and all, but if you listen to Dué le quartz, do you happen to have their song Requiem? (a) I've looked for it, but can't find it with the bandname spelled right :3
(#18 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

07-19-2007, 12:10 PM

I'm sorry.. I honestly never listened to any stuff by them ^^; Only their ex-guitarist Miyavi. If I find it though, I'll be sure to upload it for you.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
STRAWBERR1 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 12:12 PM

Thanks, you're a sweetheart ^_^

I haven't listened to them either. I had never even heard them until maybe three weeks ago, but I liked what I heard, and now I'm hunting down as many songs as I can x)
(#20 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

07-19-2007, 12:15 PM

Thank you dear (^^)

Ah, I see. Maybe I should listen to some of them too~ but I guess we really are getting off-topic, haha