JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Sports (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-sports/)
-   -   Drifting (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-sports/25946-drifting.html)

Takanori 06-19-2009 07:45 AM

Drifting

I consider it a sport. Ryuji Miki, Rhys Millen and Daijiro Yoshihara FTW!
Keiichi Tsuchiya for the ultimate win.
Who else shares the same interest I have in Drifting & Cars?

JackIsLost 06-19-2009 08:38 AM

i love cars, but drifting isn't my interest. i love road racing (not to be confused with street racing. street racing is not cool at all), time attack, auto cross though.
what do you drive? and what would you like to drive? :)

Takanori 06-19-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackIsLost (Post 735670)
i love cars, but drifting isn't my interest. i love road racing (not to be confused with street racing. street racing is not cool at all), time attack, auto cross though.
what do you drive? and what would you like to drive? :)

Well in reality I'm only 13 so I don't have my license....yet.
I would love to drive a Infiniti G37 in Athens Blue, Coupe or Sedan, it doesn't matter..It looks so smooth and aggressive at the same time :D
Although, my top fav is the Nissan GT-R R35 in Silver :lovecat: .
If I could have imported a car, I'd get a S15 Silvia with a RB26 swap and Top Secret bodykit.

So, same to you, what do you drive? and what would you like to drive?
:)

RYO4RMSIDEWINDERS 06-24-2009 06:31 PM

I <3 Drifting But i feel like im more of a grip racer at times. I own a 180sx. U.S model so it would be 240sx. I like how the car feels and looks while drifting but Im moving back to California and going to Touge with friends agian so i plan on selling my car for something more compact (roadster) like a miata!

Takanori 06-24-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RYO4RMSIDEWINDERS (Post 738093)
I <3 Drifting But i feel like im more of a grip racer at times. I own a 180sx. U.S model so it would be 240sx. I like how the car feels and looks while drifting but Im moving back to California and going to Touge with friends agian so i plan on selling my car for something more compact (roadster) like a miata!

A Miata for drifting? I'd go for something like a 300ZX, Nissan's are good for drifting. Actually, I would stick with the 180sx and put more money into it.
Got any pics?

RYO4RMSIDEWINDERS 06-24-2009 11:27 PM

Naw not miata for drifting for Grip! they are hella fast through windy roads! ive raced a red miata one time in my rx7 fc and he dissapeared into the darkness in like 3 turns, so i just gave up (left my foot off the gas) my friends were shocked. i need to sell it this car has given me hell.

ozkai 06-24-2009 11:56 PM

"Drifting"
What does it mean, please?

Kenpachi11 06-25-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takanori (Post 738147)
A Miata for drifting? I'd go for something like a 300ZX, Nissan's are good for drifting. Actually, I would stick with the 180sx and put more money into it.
Got any pics?

Isnt the 300ZX a lil too heavy? thats what i drive but i would recommend a RX-7 or a 240SX

nobora 06-25-2009 01:16 AM

Theres a tv show on tv where they shoed cars drifting. It was awesome. Too bad I came at the end of the show and havent found it agian -_-

chinabean 06-25-2009 01:39 AM

I love time attack<3