JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
Halo 3/ PS3 question.. - 12-03-2007, 08:26 PM

A couple of my friends told me that yesterday on G4 TV they said that Sony had bought out Bungie, and the Halo 3 and Halo Wars were coming to the PS3.
Can anyone confirm this?
I don't really care cause I don't like Halo, I would just love to rub in Micosuck fanboys faces that the only good thing they had just left..

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-03-2007, 09:19 PM

No, There are rumours that ps3 baught the rights for halo the movie game... so it's not the normal halo....no luck for you there. you can't rub it in
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Wyverian (Offline)
The Truly Insane One

Send a message via ICQ to Wyverian Send a message via AIM to Wyverian Send a message via MSN to Wyverian Send a message via Yahoo to Wyverian Send a message via Skype™ to Wyverian
12-04-2007, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
A couple of my friends told me that yesterday on G4 TV they said that Sony had bought out Bungie, and the Halo 3 and Halo Wars were coming to the PS3.
Can anyone confirm this?
I don't really care cause I don't like Halo, I would just love to rub in Micosuck fanboys faces that the only good thing they had just left..
Not that I really want to cross hairs with you but it must be said. The only good thing?!?!?!?!?!?!? Bioshock, Dead or Alive 4, Dead Rising, and Mass Effect thats all that needs to be said here.

Please note I am not a "Microsuck fanboy" as you call them. I just don't see the need to spend the amount of money for a PS3 when they are losing their exclusives left and right.

Also from my sources (Bungie.net and Halopedia) as best as I can tell. Nothing has or ever will be given to Sony.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Crelrn (Offline)
クレルんノホノオ

12-04-2007, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyverian View Post
Not that I really want to cross hairs with you but it must be said. The only good thing?!?!?!?!?!?!? Bioshock, Dead or Alive 4, Dead Rising, and Mass Effect thats all that needs to be said here.

Please note I am not a "Microsuck fanboy" as you call them. I just don't see the need to spend the amount of money for a PS3 when they are losing their exclusives left and right.

Also from my sources (Bungie.net and Halopedia) as best as I can tell. Nothing has or ever will be given to Sony.
Yeah! Stick it to them
I really don't like that many games for Play Station, but there are some really good games for it too.
Also, Wyverian, you forgot Assassin's Creed
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Wyverian (Offline)
The Truly Insane One

Send a message via ICQ to Wyverian Send a message via AIM to Wyverian Send a message via MSN to Wyverian Send a message via Yahoo to Wyverian Send a message via Skype™ to Wyverian
12-04-2007, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crelrn View Post
Yeah! Stick it to them
I really don't like that many games for Play Station, but there are some really good games for it too.
Also, Wyverian, you forgot Assassin's Creed
I did not forget it, its cross platform so I can't include it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-04-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
I did not forget it, its cross platform so I can't include it.
ok. you forgot the project gotham racing series heheheh... and also moto gp (note, its different to playstations moto gp)
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Wyverian (Offline)
The Truly Insane One

12-04-2007, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
ok. you forgot the project gotham racing series heheheh... and also moto gp (note, its different to playstations moto gp)
To each his own, noodle. I despise all racing games except for Mario Kart so of course those would not be in my list. But rating wise its an 8.1/10 so yes it is good.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-04-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
To each his own, noodle. I despise all racing games except for Mario Kart so of course those would not be in my list. But rating wise its an 8.1/10 so yes it is good.
That is very very true...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Wyverian (Offline)
The Truly Insane One

12-04-2007, 07:34 AM

Now this is a notice to everyone, if you attack a console or when you make an overly general statement about a game/console. Except me to get on and say something... I for some reason can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to this kind of thing. The only way you can get away with it is if you state something that is true about the console.

Also I hate people calling people fanboys/girls it is just stupid.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
12-04-2007, 11:13 AM

fine, here's the facts.

I own a Playstation 3, all you think the Xbox 360 is better, I think not.

The graphics in the PS3 are better and more enjoyable than the Xbox 360. Have all of you forgot that the PS3 has just been released and the gaming company’s have not even used the full potential of the console, that I believe is true. $999 is expansive but when Christmas is close they will drop prices to $599 AUS dollars, $399 US dollars.

Xbox 360 has a higher console failure rate than the PS3, It appears Sony has only fixed 6 consoles and Xbox 360 keep getting consoles even today as I am speaking. Xbox 360 maybe better because of being out longer but give the same amount of time and the PS3 will just be as good. I don’t even see Xbox 360 stands all I see is ad-ons and PS3 all built in. PS3 features:
WiFi - Wireless game play over the net.

Sixaxs - Wireless Controllers - Motion Sensor and every game I got is Motion Sensor game play.

Blu-Ray Disc Drive - 8x the DVD Quality than HD-DVD even scratch free - I used steal wool to see if the discs scratches and doesn’t.

Bluetooth - 2.4Ghz wireless controller range even interacts with the PSP to play games from the PSP to work with the PS3.

Cell Broadband Engine - 8 Cores, 7 SPE’s and 1 PPE each of them runs at 4Ghz.

XBOX 360 has only a tri-core, 3 cores only running at 3.2Ghz each.
XBOX 360 R600 - Its modified but the RSX is just as powerful.
PS3 - 25.5 GB of System RAM
XBOX 360 - 22 GB System RAM

as you can see the PS3 has a more powerful console or is a more powerful console than the Xbox 360.

I am a hardware Guy so I would know about this.

About the XMB menu, against the Dashboard look.

XMB menu looks better and you can do so much more than the Dashboard.

Thanks Index from,

Atomic v2.6

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.