JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

06-01-2008, 01:08 PM

i grew up with hello kitty.

I have used to have BAJILLIONS of them when i was a kid.

Not so much now.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#52 (permalink))
Old
kimmy567 (Offline)
New to JF

hello kitty - 06-03-2008, 12:41 AM

hello kitty rocks out loud and it's cute
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

06-03-2008, 12:44 AM

I once sent Hello Kitty band-aids to my friends in the U.S. A big hit it was...
(#54 (permalink))
Old
JohnKdrew (Offline)
New to JF

Red face Does Hello Kitty talk & think? - 06-10-2008, 03:49 AM

Hello

I have a question about Hello Kittys.. do they have personalities -- so do their owners have them tlak and think -- liek western teddy bears say? I wonder because while I see sutffed animals blog -- e.g. I found a great web site for cuddly creatures –
<a href="http://www.bestplushlife.com/">PlushWeb</a> I didnt' see any HKs there-- why not?
JohnK
(#55 (permalink))
Old
harajukuXx (Offline)
In my mind all the time

08-05-2008, 04:30 PM

I LOVE hellokitty its really CUTE!

Hello kitty Clan
(#56 (permalink))
Old
orewasenshi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to orewasenshi Send a message via MSN to orewasenshi
08-05-2008, 04:49 PM

Hello Kitty is my hero!!!!
(#57 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-25-2008, 02:20 PM

I won 3rd in the Hello Kitty t-shirt contest! Free kitty stuff yay!

The other winning entries are here:

Europe SanrioTown News

I'm pleased, I never used the program you had to design it with before ^_^
(#58 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

Hello Kitty Rule - 08-25-2008, 02:47 PM

I love Hello Kitty....i have the alarm clock, the comforter....keychains...wallets....I LOVE HELLO KITTY! And people who love HELLO KITTY RULE!!!!
we should totally make a hello kitty Clan

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*

Last edited by mangapunkrocker : 08-25-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: forgot something
(#59 (permalink))
Old
yuumin (Offline)
ゆうみん

08-25-2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
I'm going to buy one of these for my gaarufurendo but I don't know wich one. Can somebody help?
Wow, that is nice. I wonder does these mobile phone can be use in my country?

Btw. I like Hello Kitty because I like cats.

Japan Forum Hello Kitty Clan 日本フォーラム・ハローキッティークラン
(#60 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
08-25-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinyuai View Post
ohhh!~ i like Hello Kitty ...

I think she's very KAWAII~
About Hello Kitty:
Hello Kitty was born on November 1st 1974, in suburban London, England.
She is very energetic and loves to play outdoors, in the park or forest. But you can also find her happily practicing on the piano or baking a cake, too!

Kitty lives in London, England with her mother, Mary, dad, George, and twin sister Mimmy. Kitty is curious whereas Mimmy is shy.

Hello Kitty symbolizes generosity, innocence, kindness and most importantly... friendship

Her friends are Cathy, Tippy, Joey, Jodie, Fifi, Tracy, Tiny Chum, Rory, Mory, Tim and Tommy. Both Hello Kitty and Mimi are in 3rd grade. They have many friends at school and, together, they share many adventures. When school's out Hello Kitty travels the world making new friends.

Her generosity and kindness endear her to everyone she meets. Her favorite thing is do tea parties and her hobbies include music, reading, eating the cookies her mother bakes, and best of all making new friends. Like she says "You can never have too many friends."

She weighs the same as 3 apples
Hello Kitty's Family:
KITTY - A very energetic little girl, Kitty loves to play outdoors, in the park or forest. But you can also find her happily practicing on the piano or baking a cake, too!
MIMMY - Kitty's twin sister. She is shy. Kitty and Mimmy always spend time together because they are best friends. Mimmy wears a ribbon on her right ear so people can tell her and Kitty apart.
GEORGE - Kitty's Papa. He has a fabulous sense of humor and loves to make his family laugh. George works for a trading company. He is always hardworking and dependable, but sometimes a little absent-minded
MARY - Kitty's Mama. She is very kind and loving. Mary loves cooking and taking care of the house. Her apple pie is famous
ANTHONY - Kittys Grandpa. He knows lots of neat stuff, and can tell great tales. Also he loves to paint
MARGARET - Kitty's Grandma. She is a master pudding maker. And she loves doing embroidery in her

Hello Kitty History:
Hello Kitty is a global, billion-dollar enterprise, but where did it come from? Hello Kitty is the biggest selling brand of the Sanrio Company Ltd, which was founded is 1960 by Shintaro Tsuji.

Hello Kitty is part of the Japanese pop culture of "kawaii" (cute). It all started in the early '70s. Sanrio was trying to develop its own in-house design department. The president, Shintaro Tsuji told his group to draw animals. In 1974, a young designer named Yuko Shimizu came up bad" impression. The first product produced was a small clear vinyl coin purse. The products quickly caught on and dwarfed the rest of the company抯 sales with in a year or two.

Unlike most American characters, whose use and design is tightly controlled, Kitty changes constantly. Each year, the designers come up with a new theme for Kitty, plaid one year, in pink another, a princess with a tiara in other years, always giving the obsessed collectors something to want.

There are currently about 22,000 Hello Kitty products on the market. Sanrio produces and markets more than half of them, but about one-third are made under license by hundreds of other companies. Each month, Sanrio takes 600 products off the market and replaces them with another 600 items. Some are shuffled for seasonal reasons. Beach sandals in summer, down quilts in winter, back-to-school bags in autumn. But many are taken off because they don抰 sell and to keep the line up fresh.

http://www.hello-kitty.co.uk/?p=news
i love hello kitty to death she is my favorite kitty.>^_^< i love the emo one she looks so cute emo.XDD

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...