JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#701 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-21-2010, 07:35 PM

I used to have a 360, but I gave that up.... Still use the ole 'puter to play.... Currently I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas....
(#702 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

PES 2011 - I'm creating the J.League

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#703 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

Send a message via MSN to SCIFFIX
01-08-2011, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
PES 2011 - I'm creating the J.League
So you play PES! Can you say your opinion about the 2011 version?

I'm actually playing Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Demon's Souls and I'm fighting against my trauma of Silent Hill games playing Silent Hill 3 on my old PS2 (yes, I ended SH2 2 days ago and till the moment I'm not scared).

Video Games: Serious Business

(#704 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

01-08-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCIFFIX View Post
So you play PES! Can you say your opinion about the 2011 version?

I'm actually playing Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Demon's Souls and I'm fighting against my trauma of Silent Hill games playing Silent Hill 3 on my old PS2 (yes, I ended SH2 2 days ago and till the moment I'm not scared).
The 2011 version is there best Next-Gen version in my view. I feel its gone slightly back to the PES6 days. It feels less slow that previous versions, & I think, is the best game they've put out for a while. I see your location is Brazil, so I'm guessing you'll be happy with the Copa Libertadores in PES now? It is an amazing game, & I've managed to save edited kits for every team in the game, clubs & national teams. Downsides - Some referee decisions are poor, & I don't like the new penalty system, but overall, its a brilliant game

I play GT5 aswell. I love the amount of Super GT/JGTC cars in the game

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#705 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

01-08-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
The 2011 version is there best Next-Gen version in my view. I feel its gone slightly back to the PES6 days. It feels less slow that previous versions, & I think, is the best game they've put out for a while. I see your location is Brazil, so I'm guessing you'll be happy with the Copa Libertadores in PES now? It is an amazing game, & I've managed to save edited kits for every team in the game, clubs & national teams. Downsides - Some referee decisions are poor, & I don't like the new penalty system, but overall, its a brilliant game

I play GT5 aswell. I love the amount of Super GT/JGTC cars in the game
Yes Jambo, I'm Flamengo supporter and the team is there, this let me very happy. Despite Flamengo won the 2009 Brazilian championship and got the classification to 2010 Libertadores Cup in reason to some problems in personal life of one player and other administrative problems the team don't was so well in 2010 season, maybe the team that is in PES 2011 isn't so good.

In the USA version they put Brazilian Portuguese in the language options and they inserted a famous Brazilian sports commentator too. Finaly Konami looked to the great potential of my country.

About GT5, I like the JGTC cars too, I like Honda NSX and I'm collecting all Nissan GT-R, I have a lot of these cars but my problem at the moment is to get the Formula GT car (I have the money but it never appears on the used car shop) and download the 608MB atualization.

(#706 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

01-08-2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Yes Jambo, I'm Flamengo supporter and the team is there, this let me very happy. Despite Flamengo won the 2009 Brazilian championship and got the classification to 2010 Libertadores Cup in reason to some problems in personal life of one player and other administrative problems the team don't was so well in 2010 season, maybe the team that is in PES 2011 isn't so good.

In the USA version they put Brazilian Portuguese in the language options and they inserted a famous Brazilian sports commentator too. Finaly Konami looked to the great potential of my country.

About GT5, I like the JGTC cars too, I like Honda NSX and I'm collecting all Nissan GT-R, I have a lot of these cars but my problem at the moment is to get the Formula GT car (I have the money but it never appears on the used car shop) and download the 608MB atualization.
Flamengo are OK. They are very weak for a Brazilian team, with Kléberson being the strongest player stats-wise. I noticed on PES & Fifa, the Brazilian national team is no longer licensed. Seems an odd decision to me.

In the used cars on GT5, I found a 1994 JGTC Lamborghini Diablo. I was so happy to see such a car. The GT-R's look amazing, but I want to try the ARTA NSX & the Petronas Lexus SC430.

(#707 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

01-08-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Flamengo are OK. They are very weak for a Brazilian team, with Kléberson being the strongest player stats-wise. I noticed on PES & Fifa, the Brazilian national team is no longer licensed. Seems an odd decision to me.

In the used cars on GT5, I found a 1994 JGTC Lamborghini Diablo. I was so happy to see such a car. The GT-R's look amazing, but I want to try the ARTA NSX & the Petronas Lexus SC430.
I saw Flamengo team on FIFA 11, that was not so good. The team is better in real life and the best player isn't kléberson, I think the game programmers don't care so much about Brazilian Teams. Most Brazilian players in the game have very inferior habilities when comparated with the real life, I've played PES 2011 demo and I noticed the same thing when I was playing with a team called Internacional, they was very weak but in real life the team is very strong.

A JGTC Lamborghini ? An italian car in japanese championship? Seems to be very rare!

I have the ARTA NSX

(#708 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

01-08-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
I saw Flamengo team on FIFA 11, that was not so good. The team is better in real life and the best player isn't kléberson, I think the game programmers don't care so much about Brazilian Teams. Most Brazilian players in the game have very inferior habilities when comparated with the real life, I've played PES 2011 demo and I noticed the same thing when I was playing with a team called Internacional, they was very weak but in real life the team is very strong.

A JGTC Lamborghini ? An italian car in japanese championship? Seems to be very rare!

I have the ARTA NSX
It's the same with my team, Glasgow Celtic. We have a 19-year old called James Forrest, & he is a good player, but not the best. But PES has his stats rating higher than almost all the forwards. Its odd, but I suppose, at least on PES you can edit the players.

Wow. I'm jealous. lol. It was this Diablo here:

(#709 (permalink))
Old
SCIFFIX (Offline)
Hokuto Shinken master.

01-09-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
It's the same with my team, Glasgow Celtic. We have a 19-year old called James Forrest, & he is a good player, but not the best. But PES has his stats rating higher than almost all the forwards. Its odd, but I suppose, at least on PES you can edit the players.

Wow. I'm jealous. lol. It was this Diablo here:
So you are Celtic fan, I don't have many opportunities to watch the Scottish football league matches but I know James Forrest.

Ljundberg is a good player, good times on Arsenal

ahhhh Premier League 03-04 season was like a dream!

Wow the car really exists!

Is not uncommon a car manufactured in other country compete in JGTC?
I never noticed anything like that !

I will try to get it.

Last edited by SCIFFIX : 01-09-2011 at 01:48 PM.
(#710 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

01-09-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
So you are Celtic fan, I don't have many opportunities to watch the Scottish football league matches but I know James Forrest.

Ljundberg is a good player, good times on Arsenal

ahhhh Premier League 03-04 season was like a dream!

Wow the car really exists!

Is not uncommon a car manufactured in other country compete in JGTC?
I never noticed anything like that !

I will try to get it.
Yeah. Ljungberg was great today but had some touches of skill.

I think Ferrari & Porsche (Hatsune Miku 911) contest in the Super GT along with a few other non-Japanese manufacturer's. But I think its Japanese teams that run the cars