JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Konan134 (Offline)
the almighty doujinshier!

what organization XIII thinks of me - 02-03-2008, 09:08 PM

ok so i took this quiz on quizilla and here are my results^.^

Xemnas: Thinks you're a good fighter and appreciates that. "She's very strong and obediant, with lots of self-control, only she lets herself loose every now and then, which she needs."
Xigbar: Thinks you're hot and loves hanging out with you!
Xaldin: Tries to avoid you and Xigbar for fear of your plots.. but thinks you're a cool person. (er..nobody)
Vexen: "Eh? she's okay. She's pretty cute. sometimes she helps me with my expiraments." He Doesn't mind having you around, but doesnt talk to you much.
Lexaeus: Sees you as a little sister that he never talks to..and he doesnt. He appreciates your fighting confidence and skill.
Zexion: Has a crush on you, but feels a little disconnected from you because of your outgoing personality. He likes having a good conversation with you.
Saix: Appreciates your fighting confidence & skill, but sees room for improvement.
Axel: Loves you! He likes your confidence and slight cockyness, and loves the the fun-loving side of you. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
Demyx: Is your best bud! He has a crush on, but knows Axel would flame him if he made a move.. "I love talking with her! She loves my music, too."
Luxord: Is your gambling partner. He likes to play-flirt a lot, but that's it. He is also determined to beat you at strip poker. :3
Marluxia: Is one of your best friends, you hang out with him a lot and he likes you. "If only she could see past Axel.. she's a strong fighter, too." he likes your fighting style.
Larxene: Is on good terms with you. You talk sometimes, but not very much.
Roxas: Is your friend, but you don't hang out much. "She's a strong fighter, i'd like to take her on sometime."
Namine: Thinks you're so cool! "She talks to me sometimes, and likes to see my drawings!"

Everyone likes you! You're a great fighter & friend, and are very friendly to everyone. Keep it up!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Twethereal (Offline)
New to JF

02-11-2008, 04:57 AM

Do you have the link to the quiz? I love quizzes. Especially ones that have to do with Organization XIII. ^_^